ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what cw of UB should we look forward to?
The MiAdidas pair that folks created 
roll.gif

Nothing for me honestly. 

Speaking of miadidas, being a lover of the White 1.0, i made this creation:

It needs to come in sometime this month though lol

Last edited:
All that TW 1.0 talk but no mention of the J&D's? I think those are the true TW's cause of the white sole. And correct me if in wrong but the cage was also leather right?

All that TW 1.0 talk but no mention of the J&D's? I think those are the true TW's cause of the white sole. And correct me if in wrong but the cage was also leather right?

how many of us actually own a pair? :lol: The off white and black sole actually gives the TW 1.0 some character.

how many of us actually own a pair?
laugh.gif
The off white and black sole actually gives the TW 1.0 some character.
I would've actually preferred all white everything, even the outsole.

I was hyped about the 2.0 being TW, then they killed it for me with the gray stripe...

Then I thought they were gonna fix it with TW 3.0, then translucent cage...

how many of us actually own a pair? :lol: The off white and black sole actually gives the TW 1.0 some character.

I would've actually preferred all white everything, even the outsole.

I was hyped about the 2.0 being TW, then they killed it for me with the gray stripe...

Then I thought they were gonna fix it with TW 3.0, then translucent cage...

I was still hoping we'd get the true triple white 1.0 when we got the Triple black 1.0. I think Kanye and Jerry Lorenzo had non- J&D all white 1.0's like the catalog pics.

Last edited:
You had to be in the UB game like front the start to get J&Ds. By the time I got my TWs, those were already going for mad resale money.

I was still hoping we'd get the true triple white 1.0 when we got the Triple black 1.0. I think Kanye and Jerry Lorenzo had non- J&D all white 1.0's like the catalog pics.
The catalog pic would've been perfect for me.

But the off-white accent on 1.0s look great too.

Back
Top Bottom