ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a crime that these along with the white pair are not more widely available.
mean.gif

and weren't they only available in whole sizes? (or half sizes? i forget.)

Have to agree as I tripled up on the solar reds.

In no particular order out of the pairs I own. (still on the hunt for 1.0 3M)

1. OG Purple

2. Solar Red

3. Wool Grey

4. MG

5. Kolor Grey Solar Orange
Only have 2 1.0s

1. Solar Red

2. J&D Collective Black

Still hunting for them nakeds and MG. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Highsnobs and creams. Wallet would probably vapourize.

Just to be sure, Nakeds are 1.0 knit right?

You had to be in the UB game like front the start to get J&Ds. By the time I got my TWs, those were already going for mad resale money.
I just never wanted to pay the, then absurd ~$220+ retail price for either J+D. Especially during a time when you had the OG black/purp 1.0 beginning to show up at outlets.

Last edited:
most the thread has moved over night in a while.

I remember Pahko had triple white 1.0 samples with white non conti sole, I thought there was someone in here that ended up picking them up? He wanted a decent amount for them as I remember.

Also the people that argue TW 1.0 isnt the "real" name because they dont have a white sole really annoy me. Get the semantics outta here, you know what shoe people are talking about.

Last edited:
SO I got some tiro pants but they dont fit, so I returned them. During that time, the card that I used got canceled. I recently got an email saying my return credit was issued, but Im not sure where the money went since my card is now canceled. Is this something Id contant adidas about or my card company about?

SO I got some tiro pants but they dont fit, so I returned them. During that time, the card that I used got canceled. I recently got an email saying my return credit was issued, but Im not sure where the money went since my card is now canceled. Is this something Id contant adidas about or my card company about?

It should automatically issue it to the new card.

I love mids. I'm sure I wont be able to get these at retail. Had to pay resale for the kiths. Time to brace myself for the L

The run through times look so basic and the toe guard is very AM1 looking

As far as upcoming adidas releases....no yeezys for a while....i am meh on the multis...i do like the burgandy's in september. But other then that its going to be 93/17s i think. I like the black and blue that popped up a while ago and hoping there are more coming.

Not liking much from the NMD line either. The new united arrows and sons CS2s look good though.

Not that big of a fan of the run thru times. Kind of wish it was a different hue of blue.

The retail mids also wont have that type of sock lining I dont think. The upper extension on the other mids kind of look ugly but I'm still interested

Back
Top Bottom