ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You had to be in the UB game like front the start to get J&Ds. By the time I got my TWs, those were already going for mad resale money.
Yeah I remember. but weren't they pretty slept on when they initially released? like all the other UBs. Really like that black pair though, even more than the CB 1.0

[thread="592656"] [/thread]

no not those, the women's color 3.0
Oh wasn't there the mystery ink women's 3.0s? Probably that's it. I don't know of any other women's 3.0s coming out. Can't fit in any anyways.

They're called the "red night"

Im not buying anymore 3.0's. I bought the CNY and RC and sold them both. Dont like the looseness or aesthetics of the shoe. 

The catalog pic would've been perfect for me.

But the off-white accent on 1.0s look great too.
I remember when they restocked a bunch of times and a lot of people hated that off white color calling it piss yellow :lol: 

Glad I got to see the different phases and growth of this thread. Sorry I don't help as much as the members here though

Im not buying anymore 3.0's. I bought the CNY and RC and sold them both. Dont like the looseness or aesthetics of the shoe. 
I've been trying to sell my RC's for a long time :lol: just want what I paid but no one really wants em. oh well, I might have to keep em if I really can't sell cause I refuse to sell on eBay

I saw a sample pair in women's on eBay and some in kid's size on GOAT. Wonder how it turned out the way it did.
Yea can't curl in toes enough to wear a kids size 
laugh.gif

I remember when they restocked a bunch of times and a lot of people hated that off white color calling it piss yellow :lol: 

Glad I got to see the different phases and growth of this thread. Sorry I don't help as much as the members here though
Well i would be caught off-guard if they were nicknamed 'triple white' only to see off-white stitching.

Luckily i am a fan of off-white but initially it did throw me off since i didn't expect the off-white cross stitching.

I've been trying to sell my RC's for a long time :lol: just want what I paid but no one really wants em. oh well, I might have to keep em if I really can't sell cause I refuse to sell on eBay
With as much 'love' there still is for 3.0s, I would've expected RC v2 to but up there in price but I guess it doesn't have enough hype strength like the v1 RCs.

It's a crime that these along with the white pair are not more widely available.
mean.gif
I wear mine sparingly

The Y-3 Yohji Run came in today.  I picked them up from the Y-3 site for $116 +tax and shipping.

I used the private sale code on top of the 50% off sale.

Last edited:

You had to be in the UB game like front the start to get J&Ds. By the time I got my TWs, those were already going for mad resale money.
Yeah I remember. but weren't they pretty slept on when they initially released? like all the other UBs. Really like that black pair though, even more than the CB 1.0
Yea that's what I meant. You had to be here from the beginning and copped. 

People were copping TWs restocks as a consolation prize after they couldn't catch any of the cream links/phone orders. 

Last edited:

Solar Red 1.0 GOAT for me.
Have to agree as I tripled up on the solar reds.

In no particular order out of the pairs I own. (still on the hunt for 1.0 3M)

1. OG Purple

2. Solar Red

3. Wool Grey

4. MG

5. Kolor Grey Solar Orange

Back
Top Bottom