ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mids would not sit if they were a GR, the demand for the model is high because they started off super strong and they're limited the releases so much

Last edited:
the left side also has been thru the wash but the stains are too stubborn 
laugh.gif

They looking like some burnt marshmallow 1.0's :lol:

I don't blame you though if I had a backup pair I'd beat my pair through hell and back

Respect

Last edited:
Lol the funny thing is I still keep them and wear them. My girl looks at me and said all these shoes I got and I still keep some bum looking shoes. 

I actually had I think 5 pairs of the OG whites 1.0. But friends were asking me where to get them and I just ooped them my pairs instead. The ADC discount was good while it lasted. Down to my last pairs.

Last edited:
The 12 in my TB's is just about perfect for my left foot and a little too tight for my right foot. Right foot today is breaking in decently though.

Gonna try a 12.5 in the olives.

You're the first person I've seen not lose their mind over getting their spelling corrected over the internet. Well done!
I like being corrected...hate looking like a fool.

Some people correct with the intentions of making the person who made the mistake look like a fool so I understand why some people fly off the handle. But id rather be appreciative of the lessons passed along. Plus I don't feel like that's what was happening here.

Last edited:
I estimated that around 10 cats (outside of the bot users) in this thread will get those run thru times 

Last edited:
xc7i29.jpg

Via @mbagnato_ on twitter

I really hope they are that vibrant [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Consortium releases don't necessarily have to be collabs. We've kinda just been lulled into that being sort of the norm (especially for consortium UBs) for the past couple of years. Considering the release date is looming and there isn't a collaborator attached to the RTT by now, I suspect they're like the recent batch of Wmns Samba color pack that released as a consortium, which also had a theme but nobody attached.

Last edited:
To go back to yesterday's discussion. Always good to keep spares
My 1.0's looking pretty beat too... didn't realize they were this "in demand" or else I probably wouldn't have trashed them as much.  I will say, UB has surprised me with how much it can handle.  I've had the 1.0's for a while, washed a few times (dirt/stains are too stubborn to be completely white anymore), there are some cracks on the boost on the bottom... but they've taken a beating. 

Back
Top Bottom