ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just broke out my NMD "key city" to see how comfortable they really are.

After cutting grass in them today for about an hour I would say they held up pretty well.

Those lego blocks really give you support in the heel of the shoe.

The primeknit did snag on an overgrown thorn bush and there is some

grass stains on the boost midsole, but other than that these held up great.

I think I will continue to use these instead of cutting grass in my white J&D or my creams.

roll.gif
i think it's odd that you equate the creams to J&Ds and key city NMDs.

if you still don't have the whites, you don't want them that badly. You really could have them for $20-$30 over retail if you want them that badly.

I'm all for not paying over retail, but if you want something badly enough, $20-$30 shouldn't stop you.

Care to point a brotha in the right direction?
I don't do ebay so that's kinda out the question for me.

Pls respond.

350's aint even comfortable. The upper is miles away from the UB upper.

People pretending 350's are comfortable because of the exclusivity of the shoe and the resell value. Makes you think things that are not true.

yeah, if youre an irrational idiot. inclusion of boost, relative to most runners out, trumps them.

I don't think the 350 has more cushion than the UB but overall the 350 is more comfortable to me cuz the upper fits my foot better and is less restrictive.

edit: I'm talking about comfort for a day at the office, not for doing a ton of walking.

Last edited:
Any news on white NMDs? still no RD?

Them things look so sexy but i wish the stripes & midsole were black to break up the white & make em stand out a lil. Might pass on em cause im afraid of white primeknit. Anything besides white leather seems like a b___ to clean lol

I don't think the 350 has more cushion than the UB but overall the 350 is more comfortable to me cuz the upper fits my foot better and is less restrictive.

edit: I'm talking about comfort for a day at the office, not for doing a ton of walking.

350 is less restrictive? Wow. I felt completely opposite compared to UB

How similar are the creams to the whites? The whites have that yellowish knit throughout the upper that gives them that off white look. Seems pretty similar to the creams.

Any upcoming black or dark colored midsoles? I've only seen this on customs.  

There was a video with some Adidas guys, they said painting boost would change the properties of it. Sounded like no colored boost shoes will come out anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom