ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried on the black and purple pair at an outlet. Needed a half size up from what they had, half down from my TTS 11. Most comfortable shoe I've had on my feet ever. The responsiveness of the foam is like nothing I've ever felt. Should have been on these a while ago.

Last edited:
Thats not really cleared things up, more confused than ever......errrr why are you standing on a 'Squatty Potty' [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Haha. Sitting on the throne with my feet perched on the squatty potty.

Im still mad at the fact before the adidas got to tweet out the cream ultraboost was avialble it wouldnt add because it kept asking about captcha that was never appearing for me. Few local shops already confirmed they will carry them very soon.

Im still mad at the fact before the adidas got to tweet out the cream ultraboost was avialble it wouldnt add because it kept asking about captcha that was never appearing for me. Few local shops already confirmed they will carry them very soon.
Yo what spots here in the Chi are confirmed? I called ADIDAS yesterday and the person I talked to made it sound like they weren't getting them.

Last edited:
Aight cool I'll keep my eyes in here for new colorways & a possible restock unless they still have some in the OG colorway somewhere
nerd.gif
...which i doubt
laugh.gif
Is that the purple/black color way?

was honestly skeptical about this claim, but recently tried on a pair at the local finishline. have to say, you are right lol. even more so than ye 350's.

350's aint even comfortable. The upper is miles away from the UB upper.

People pretending 350's are comfortable because of the exclusivity of the shoe and the resell value. Makes you think things that are not true.

YES.

And I love Lunars

Frees? We'll I won't say much about that. Frees are awful.

I wore my Innevas a few days ago and then wore my 350s. I honestly didn't feel a huge difference in the cushioning. The uppers on the 350 are the best thing about them imo. I was very disappointed in them after wearing UBs...people talked about how comfortable both were, in reality they are not even in the same ballpark.

Last edited:
I wore my Innevas a few days ago and then wore my 350s. I honestly didn't feel a huge difference in the cushioning. The uppers on the 350 are the best thing about them imo. I was very disappointed in them after wearing UBs...people talked about how comfortable both were, in reality they are not even in the same ballpark.

Nope, not even a good comparison. Like comparing a flat butt to a bubble butt.

Pretty surprised how fast the blk/red UB ST sold out on Extra Butter. sz 8.5 left... still not my cup of tea but if interested

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-ultra-boost-st-black-red
One 8.5 left and they'd have us paying retail?  Bloody savages
mean.gif

For those interested, buy these w/ mega discount off RRS.  Full Size Run btw
pimp.gif

Promo Code ~ CX15F558 + VIP discount takes these from $180 to $126 and then you're ready to eat.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/04274/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-st/?cc=001

Happy New Years Adidas Boost NT!  Only going up in 2016.  Be safe and stay blessed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom