ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So something I find funny because I see no one talking about it are the BLACK wool pair.

Everyone in love NOW with the gray wool but no one talks about the blacks.

The black wool were my first pair of UB and they get worn like every day. I'm almost ready to designate them as beaters. They starting ti get that beautiful orange ring where the sole meets the boost (that one ring that is unable to be removed).

I do have core blacks as well to back these up but they are still DS and won't be worn until wools are pure dust.

Why no love for black wool(they are my most comfortable pair of all the UB I have)

So something I find funny because I see no one talking about it are the BLACK wool pair.

Everyone in love NOW with the gray wool but no one talks about the blacks.

The black wool were my first pair of UB and they get worn like every day. I'm almost ready to designate them as beaters. They starting ti get that beautiful orange ring where the sole meets the boost (that one ring that is unable to be removed).

I do have core blacks as well to back these up but they are still DS and won't be worn until wools are pure dust.

Why no love for black wool(they are my most comfortable pair of all the UB I have)

Probably cuz when it comes to the difference with regular core blacks it's harder to tell the difference than the ltd vs. gray wool.

Anybody ever order from Palace? I want to cop the Palace CM Boost. The have a full size run, but looks like they want ship to the US. If not we're there any other store that carried them?

Black wool UB are my work shoes..I am on my feet walking around most of the day since I am an RN.

Best shoe technology hands down. Hope they release black boost UB soon cause man I get these dirty.

Last edited:
The thing that ****** me off most about seeing these talcs/chalks being sold on eBay is they are all labeled friends and family and with that they have a huge price hike. The ltd really has nothing to do with these things being sold for so much, I mean you can still get the silvers and if you really want them and just keep your eyes peeled, you can usually find 3ms retail or not far from.

Last edited:
The thing that ****** me off most about seeing these talcs/chalks being sold on eBay is they are all labeled friends and family and with that they have a huge price hike. The ltd really has nothing to do with these things being sold for so much, I mean you can still get the silvers and if you really want them and just keep your eyes peeled, you can usually find 3ms retail or not far from.

I feel the same way fam. You know what you are talking about.

Keep the faith tho. New year, new slate.
Got bigger fish to fry later in 2016... Creams or something else.

Definitely white boost. I think he thought totti was referring to a black upper

Back
Top Bottom