ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW there's a way to see new posts. It's not as obvious as the old forum but this shows up(Sorry if someone mentioned this already):

upload_2017-7-17_14-9-4.png

lmao, I really am over this sneaker thing I think. Im sick of computers.
I've really only ever had issues on consortium release to be honest

Every other release there seems to be enough that you at least have a chance

That being said I am surprised that END went with a FCFS release this time instead of a Launches system considering that they've done launches on much less limited and less hyped drops such as the recent EQT glitch pack.

I've really only ever had issues on consortium release to be honest

Every other release there seems to be enough that you at least have a chance

That being said I am surprised that END went with a FCFS release this time instead of a Launches system considering that they've done launches on much less limited and less hyped drops such as the recent EQT glitch pack.

im really surprised its not a launches release. This is the type of release why launches was created in the first place. makes no sense.

Yeah it's mind-boggling but at least we know not to try on the site when they "drop" as to not waste our time which is why I was letting everyone know it the first place

not sure why this is irking me as much as it is right now, especially since I dont care about these. But its just annoying watching people "stunt" on social media.

My triple whites are accumulating stains.

Anyone have success with a non pillow case/washing machine method?

Consortium releases have become a joke for manuals lol

Yup. Already looking at resell... About $350 USD is what I'm looking to pay max. I got a few guys saying they'd oop for $400. Not sure it's worth it. Though I'm going to sell my VNDS OG EQT 93/17 since I have a pair of Overkills, trying to make up the added cost.

Yup. Already looking at resell... About $350 USD is what I'm looking to pay max. I got a few guys saying they'd oop for $400. Not sure it's worth it. Though I'm going to sell my VNDS OG EQT 93/17 since I have a pair of Overkills, trying to make up the added cost.

That's not an oop... LOL. Plus, I don't see resale going that high. People have been unloading their early pairs in the low to mid 300s.

If you're looking to pay resale already I'd go about looking for an ATC service

Back
Top Bottom