ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a plug, haha. Just a random dude on a sneaker facebook group. But the problem with being in Canada is even if I paid just slightly over resell from the US, shipping plus duties essentially pushes my total cost over 400 USD anyway. So someone local would be slightly easier.
How far would you be from Haven? I'm sure you'd be able to head over there and cash someone out quickly when they walk out of the store after release if you're willing to go that route and are available during release day to do that.

How far would you be from Haven? I'm sure you'd be able to head over there and cash someone out quickly when they walk out of the store after release if you're willing to go that route and are available during release day to do that.

I unfortunately can never get out of work for long enough. I work from 9-6. So even the Yeezy raffles are just out of my reach at most footshops. At Yonge and Lawrence so miss by about a half hour each time.

Ah that's unfortunate, yeah it seems like you've figured out the best route to go for copping these and unfortunately it's an expensive one sorry about that man

Im glad I am almost out of the game... Only certain things that I try for but mostly halfheartedly...
I dont have to deal with heartbreaks :rolleyes:

Can i get a legit check on these?
19990238_10213780899026293_8576921067796542523_n.jpg
20108203_10213780899066294_891741819949274935_n.jpg
20155603_10213780899666309_5075667600626117311_n.jpg

Ah that's unfortunate, yeah it seems like you've figured out the best route to go for copping these and unfortunately it's an expensive one sorry about that man

Eh, it's all good. It seems like it won't go up THATTT high, and I really love the look of the shoe. Plus my international soccer team is France so I'm just going to save them until next World Cup. Going to try my luck with all the Euro sneakershops online even though it's likely an L, hope a few places raffle and in the end likely pay $450 Canadian resell, which is about $100 over retail in Toronto. No big. Putting up my EQT 93/17 OG size 9.5 up on sneakergroups and Kijiji tonight for around $375 in hopes to get about $325. Since I have the Overkills I really don't care much about those.

If you hear of any local raffles let me know. I'm keeping an eye out but I'm likely to miss something.

Lmao good luck to whoever is trying for RTTs manually... This is why I'm not even bothering. Colorway is nbd for me. I already feel nike ****ing me over with the w/b flyknit trainers tho so I'll be just as butthurt as yall in a week and a half.

It's funny watching these resellers undercut each other on facebook/twitter. No one is paying $250+ for these.
I'm happy I got my pair, I think they're beautiful but either demand isn't what it used to be, supply is plentiful or a little bit of both.

Well, I'm guessing a lot of the sellers bought the MC 3.0s to contribute towards their Platinum VIP since they will sell for retail+tax regardless.

Lmao good luck to whoever is trying for RTTs manually... This is why I'm not even bothering. Colorway is nbd for me. I already feel nike ****ing me over with the w/b flyknit trainers tho so I'll be just as butthurt as yall in a week and a half.
Not even gonna try online, that shoe is a necessary Campout

Back
Top Bottom