ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoutout to @infraredsix for the generous OOP on these baby... Can't wait for them to arrive at home :smile:

IMG-20170718-WA0005.jpg

Crazy how people are calling RTT bricks even though resale is going to be ~$300

People are mad money hungry.

Crazy how people are calling RTT bricks even though resale is going to be ~$300

People are mad money hungry.

I mean, US retail looks to be $210, so taking tax/shipping into account, and if you order from a Euro place then the exchange rate, and if people are selling for ~$300 after fees. They really arnt getting much.

Obviously the ones paying retail shipped will make a few bucks.

If you don't want you go the washing machine method the only thing I can recommend to you is doing a handwash with a sneaker cleaning product or some detergent and a soft bristled tooth brush
The reason I'm trying to avoid the machine is because we have the one with the long pole in the middle. Appreciate the info.

The reason I'm trying to avoid the machine is because we have the one with the long pole in the middle. Appreciate the info.

You don't have a laundry mat near by? That's what I did when I was consistently washing my TW 1.0. Cost less than $3 for a wash.

yeah the agitator can mess your UB's up. I have the other washer type and actually got lazy and didn't take out the laces and the laces got torn apart.

People want og Yeezy 350 prices for every shoe that drops lol

well if its under $100, for the big time resellers they'll call that a brick. Especially if this is not generally the type you can stock a FSR on to accumulate the profits.

yeah the agitator can mess your UB's up. I have the other washer type and actually got lazy and didn't take out the laces and the laces got torn apart.

well if its under $100, for the big time resellers they'll call that a brick. Especially if this is not generally the type you can stock a FSR on to accumulate the profits.
I'm going after my size first, if I end up with some other size or extras then I'll worry about resell. But 100+ profit is never bad. If someone feels that strongly against it hold the shoe, this one might rise in price later on

I've told myself many times that I'm done!
Got MC on otw too. lol. :D

928x817.png.3626c94648814da6817f996702751a77.png
Which grey pair is that bro? Thought it was the RC's but they aren't. Def getting me a grey 3.0 but so many options..wanna gather them all and make a decision...the pair you got is sweet due to the one tone knit.

Actually maybe I should hold off on the grey 3.0 since that 4.0 is so beastly...but thats more silver than grey.

Back
Top Bottom