ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. I haven't seen any black boost samples. I'll look next time I can.
Heard it from the same source telling me about all that cageless UBs and bounce tech, perhaps mistook some customs for something coming from adidas. But it would be the next logical step, cannot imagine how big they hype would be if they anounced some all black UBs or something like that.

I feel the same way fam. You know what you are talking about.

Keep the faith tho. New year, new slate.
Got bigger fish to fry later in 2016... Creams or something else.

I hear you man, I'll be bummed if I don't get them at retail or if they don't restock, but I'm sure something will come along that will take their place of something I want. It's not that serious and there's always going to be another shoe, another release. As long as more people that want to wear them get them without having to pay ridiculous mark up, it's all good. I got all other cws of ubs I want, so missing one may hurt at first, but that'll just mean the other colors will get more wear.

Ultra Boost White available on revupsports.com USE CODE : REVUP15 to get 15% off HAPPY NEW YEARS 

Repped for posting the code. Having trouble getting it to work for some reason. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Looks like the code could be gone

Last edited:
They gave out a coupon on their twitter, FIRST15 for 15% off your first purchase. Made an account and tried it on the ultraboost and no luck. 

Maybe someone else will get lucky

I'd only cop a pair of whites for less than retail. Now that I have my chalks/creams, I don't really need them lol.

Last edited:
Knew I should have checked out while the code still worked 
laugh.gif

Oh well. Y'all can have them lol whites are still wack imo

So something I find funny because I see no one talking about it are the BLACK wool pair.

Everyone in love NOW with the gray wool but no one talks about the blacks.

The black wool were my first pair of UB and they get worn like every day. I'm almost ready to designate them as beaters. They starting ti get that beautiful orange ring where the sole meets the boost (that one ring that is unable to be removed).

I do have core blacks as well to back these up but they are still DS and won't be worn until wools are pure dust.

Why no love for black wool(they are my most comfortable pair of all the UB I have)

I actually traded my black wools for the non wools since I already had the grey wools. Both pairs are a 9.5 (my true size), but they feel very different on foot after that initial break in. Both are immensely comfortable but the wool is a little more comfortable at the end of the day. The black non wool really wraps my foot, almost like a sock. I suppose this is better for running...but I hate running, I'm only using these for casual usage. I guess if I had to choose one it's the wools.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom