ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not too shabby.. I got mine for $110 
smile.gif

Where at? :smile:

To be honest adidas could never have imagined how much ultra boost they would sell. This was a surprise gem for them. When was the last time sneakerheads and high fashion people bought an adidas performance running shoe? All of the original colorways sat for MONTHS before the Kanye effect. Even a company as big as adidas can't turn on production to that scale overnight.

As far as release dates, I could go either way. For years people have been wishing Nike would do away with release dates and just let shoes pop up in the store like they used to. Surprise online releases have even helped people get stuff they otherwise wouldn't have. If adidas announced the release date for the creams on adc it would have been bot city.
I agree, when I first bought the OG colorway, I just walked into the FTL, tried it on and bought it. Now I can't find the OG colorway anyway, and now I am waiting for the Creame to be release and hope I can get it before it sold out. My OG UB are BEAT TO DEATH, i wear it 4 days a week and I wish I could have bought one more when they were sitting on shelves.

But you're right about UB selling quicker than Adidas could imagine, which is a good thing but they need to be more clear on when and where shoes are release which they do a horrible job at.

With that being said, UB are the most comfortable I have ever wore. I need a few more pairs. haha

Not liking any of the color way options available to me. Have yet to check locally, but I need to scratch this itch. All whites would be clutch. Or OG purples

A quick question, any sites have Women's black for under retail?

She tried my UB and she wants one. Probably going to surprise her with a pair if I can find one for a good price. No rush.

-Thanks

Last edited:
anyone know where to get the white gradients in a 9.5 for under retail? SKU code AQ4007. And does amazon ship double boxed?

They fit a 1/2 size bigger than UBs. The upper in super comfortable but the sole isn't as soft as UBs and they don't have insoles so it's a different feel.
Thanks for the reply. I really like the key city's, but they are going for a lot on eBay (almost $400). Idk how I missed that release. If I could get em under $300 I would buy em. Hopefully the price will fall a little on em.

View media item 1853523I call shenanigans. Their voting was not secure. I bet people were clearing their cache and bs voting over and over again.

I better buy the volts and turquoise before resellers snatch them all up and hike up the price. :lol:

Last edited:
so I might be late on this wagon, but how do boosts fit? Am looking to scoop a pair of palace pro boosts and needa figure out what size would be ideal. I wear a size 9 in all Nike stuff.

Also, how much would a pair of size 9 Black Palace Pro Boosts run?

so I might be late on this wagon, but how do boosts fit? Am looking to scoop a pair of palace pro boosts and needa figure out what size would be ideal. I wear a size 9 in all Nike stuff.

Also, how much would a pair of size 9 Black Palace Pro Boosts run?
Pretty much TTS, what you wear for Nike would be the same as UBs. The prime knit fits snug around your feet so if you have some extra toe room, it's still a good fit.

Looking to buy my first pair as casual, every day shoes.  I know...  I am very late to the party.  That said, any ideas as to where I might find the grey pair for close to retail (need a size 12).  Thanks in advance.

I have $180 footlocker credit. Question to u guys is does FTL.com usually restock the all black, grey or white pair often or prob not? Im thinking about copping the black and grey pair or should I wait and my size might pop up in one of those pairs? (Black,white,grey)

You can just go to a champs sport and stock located a pair. Champs take ftl gift cards. I was able to order a few all white pairs and the work said they would be able to order the core black and silver ltd pairs also.

Thanks for the reply. I really like the key city's, but they are going for a lot on eBay (almost $400). Idk how I missed that release. If I could get em under $300 I would buy em. Hopefully the price will fall a little on em.

Price won't be going down on these...it'll be going up. Only 1000 pairs worldwide, whatevers left for sale is in the hands of resellers now.

Back
Top Bottom