ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if this asked already, but how do you clean the knit part of white ultraboost boost? Like small black marks

Sorry if this asked already, but how do you clean the knit part of white ultraboost boost? Like small black marks

I'd just use a toothbrush and soap or Jason markk, and gently brush over and over until it fades away then wipe away with a napkin or towel. don't brush too hard, primeknit can get messed up.

Nope...I need them to wear, not for resell like the yeezys.
I want them to wear as well but it's like one drop online and then misinformation at they're NYC flagship store. They tell me yes then no, then come by Friday we should have them. Then "oh we didn't get them they got cancelled." It's like I'm an employee just give me the straight answer instead of wasting money on taking trips down there.

fill up a bathtub with rice, put the UBs in there for 20 minutes, then pull them out and throw them away because they are ruined.

edit:not my joke. those that watch portlandia will get the reference. those that don't, well, it's from portlandia. felt it fit in well here.

Last edited:
I want them to wear as well but it's like one drop online and then misinformation at they're NYC flagship store. They tell me yes then no, then come by Friday we should have them. Then "oh we didn't get them they got cancelled." It's like I'm an employee just give me the straight answer instead of wasting money on taking trips down there.

Lmao.. I called and they gave me 3 differ stories lol

It's ridiculous if you ask me smh

completely ridiculous man... I'm trying my best to stay patient tho.. if some adi reps have confirmed stores would get em there's gotta be at least some truth to it unless they're spewing BS hahah

completely ridiculous man... I'm trying my best to stay patient tho.. if some adi reps have confirmed stores would get em there's gotta be at least some truth to it unless they're spewing BS hahah

One "neighborhood" small boutique said they will get the creams........

IN MAY of this year.

WOW. Looks like it's going to be a long wait

And that's why Adidas will continue to be #2...er...3.

I'm not "loyal" to any brand...but Adidas killed it in 2015 with innovation and design and marketing, then promptly **** the bed because they had no system in place to let people know when, where and how to buy their products (which are NEVER made in enough quantities). I love the ultra boost, but it's like I have to get over it because the hype train has taken over and Adidas was ill-prepared.

I copped two pairs of the OGs under retail when they first came out. I copped two pairs of the whites at retail when everyone's attention turned to 3Ms and creams. Hopefully they won't be stupid and will continue to restock both of those as well, so that I can cop those when they throw the next Yeezy stick to the wolves.

I love a lot of Adidas stuff, but my three biggest problems are:

- underproduction
- lack of a uniform sizing scale (seriously, does any pair of Adidas fit the same?)
- Kanye West

/phew...that feels better.

I'm excited to try out the continental outsole, eventually. Speaking of which--can those with both old and new pairs confidently say that they still fit the same?

I have $180 footlocker credit. Question to u guys is does FTL.com usually restock the all black, grey or white pair often or prob not? Im thinking about copping the black and grey pair or should I wait and my size might pop up in one of those pairs? (Black,white,grey)

To be honest adidas could never have imagined how much ultra boost they would sell. This was a surprise gem for them. When was the last time sneakerheads and high fashion people bought an adidas performance running shoe? All of the original colorways sat for MONTHS before the Kanye effect. Even a company as big as adidas can't turn on production to that scale overnight.

As far as release dates, I could go either way. For years people have been wishing Nike would do away with release dates and just let shoes pop up in the store like they used to. Surprise online releases have even helped people get stuff they otherwise wouldn't have. If adidas announced the release date for the creams on adc it would have been bot city.

Last edited:
First time this happened, besides when I wear them out in the rain and go onto a non carpeted floor, I was wearing my navy's tonight out to a restaurant that had hard wood floors. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I was walking I had to start shuffling my feet to get there. The soles on my sneakers became so slick, I was sliding to the bathroom. If I would've walked normally, I would have definitely been on my *** a few times. This was unexpected and embarrassing having to walk like that. I have yet to buy any new UBs with the conti sole, but I am hoping this problem has been fixed. I love my UBs, I'm really hoping I don't have to start second guessing on when and where to wear them because of this.

Not too bad.. I got mine for $119
smile.gif
Not too shabby.. I got mine for $110 
smile.gif

First time this happened, besides when I wear them out in the rain and go onto a non carpeted floor, I was wearing my navy's tonight out to a restaurant that had hard wood floors. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I was walking I had to start shuffling my feet to get there. The soles on my sneakers became so slick, I was sliding to the bathroom. If I would've walked normally, I would have definitely been on my *** a few times. This was unexpected and embarrassing having to walk like that. I have yet to buy any new UBs with the conti sole, but I am hoping this problem has been fixed. I love my UBs, I'm really hoping I don't have to start second guessing on when and where to wear them because of this.
ub have no traction. just nubs on the outsole.

anyone pick up the NMDs? How are they? Fit and comfort? Better, worse or equal to UB? I really want a pair. Thanks in advance.

ub have no traction. just nubs on the outsole.

I know, but I've never had this problem before. Granted, the restaurant may have recently had the floors polished, but no one else seemed to have a problem. I've had my pair of core blacks since they first came out, but this was a first for me. Just make sure everyone keeps an eye out for them hardwoods ha

Back
Top Bottom