ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was really hoping i could post photos of my new boosts, but the seller sent the wrong size. Smh guess I'm waiting another week for a pair.

just broke down and creams of Craigslist for 240. And I gotta say there not all that. Whites r better. They look like a dingy white pair
I said the same thing at first... but I keep grabbing them out of the closet over the whites. They've grown on me quickly.

that is so weird, I wonder if they block bots. I tried test it... and I know, the bot won't work on these high demand releases. 

High demand? :rofl:

the all white collective ultra boosts were WAY MORE hyped than these... you know why? Ye hasn't worn these yet lol. So none of those douchebag resellers or hypebeasts are even checking for these. These are flying under the radar and will be a super easy cop

About to pull the trigger on Creams for $300

$100 over retail, not too bad

NOT so super easy to cop, right?

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the laces on the first set of colorways's (OG's, silver ltd's, etc.) are much longer than the more recent pairs? 

About to buy my first pair of ultra boosts, how do they fit? I'm a 12 in most nikes.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I went back 15 pages and couldn't find it.

About to buy my first pair of ultra boosts, how do they fit? I'm a 12 in most nikes.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I went back 15 pages and couldn't find it.

A little snug. You could probably do with an 11.5. I suggest trying them on in store if you can.

UBs are TTS for me, a little snug with just a bit of big toe room. After breaking them in, they will be perfect and are super comfy!

Why aren't more people going after the All White Pure Boost 1's on MiAdidas? I see someone selling some on ebay for $200 but I'm like ... they are 140 from the site directly. Probably the reason I keep seeing them on eBay for months on months

Back
Top Bottom