ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where I can find a pair of 3.0 multicolors for retail? Looking for an 11.5 but trying to avoid StockX and GOAT if I can.

If you're in a state that charges sales tax. Stockx is very close to retail right now in an 11.5. Maybe at retail if you hit it with that $25 coupon if still available.

My wife stopped by our local mall and they're still in champs and snapped the pic below. They had a 10.5. Check your local stores. Don't think these are sold out. These retail pairs sitting make their way online eventually.

Attachments

• IMG_3951.JPG
    IMG_3951.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 39
I don't understand these kids having youtubers sign stuff. "Oh man, this large wheezing tattoo artist is my favorite way to waste time...here, sign my shoes that will be rendered worthless!"

I watch clips from these sneakercon events and I'm literally shaking my head, seeing 500 kids dressed in Bape and Supreme carrying shoe boxes on their heads like dudes selling citrus on the street corner.

I wore band shirts, levis, cargo shorts, and black skateboard shoes all through high school. I worked and spent money on having fun. No smartphones...no social media, just actual social interaction. Good grades, females, good times.

My age is showing :stoneface:

Yeah not going to lie, kids are pretty cringe these days. Seeing those lines at Kith makes me shake my head hard lol.

First purchase on StockX.
IMG_3620.JPG
Overall good experience. A little longer process than GOAT but that's a little bias since I am geographically closer to GOAT HQ than StockX. Can't really choose one over the other but GOAT probably has the better presentation with the tissue wrapped around your shoebox.

*sidenote-resell pair probably a botted pair. I don't recall any one hitting off Dover.

DSM will sometimes do in store only for consortium pairs. That's also DSM Ginza in Japan, though. Could be an in store pair. DSM NY doesn't send out hang tags. Kinda cool actually, that they made it from all the way from over there at some point.

isn't DSM Ginza (Japan) only ship to Japan addresses? So I'm thinking its likely a local in store pair or someone with a proxy

isn't DSM Ginza (Japan) only ship to Japan addresses? So I'm thinking its likely a local in store pair or someone with a proxy
yeah, that's what I was implying. I went back and read my post and realized I confusingly lumped the fact that DSM NY may have done in store only for Nakeds (and not botted), with the fact that his pair made it's way onto stock x from a in store drop at Ginza.

Those RC Pureboost and Alphabounce look pretty solid.

The RC x Adidas collection to me is their best collab as a whole. Even some of their apparel were good.

You really trying to clown people for buying sneakers on a SNEAKER forum...

All we're saying is that getting your shoes signed by a pseudo-celebrity who has no connection to the shoe other than having a big collection is a bit silly.

Here's the real pair
19415730_1698892090407369_1497362725_n.jpg

based on my observation

- the padding stitch on the ankle.
on fake they are higher than the heel cup. on the real pair, the padding stitching someway under the heelcup
19415684_1698890277074217_696200298_n.jpg

- the gap between the cage and the mesh portion of the shoe (the black mesh near the ankle)
the fake pair, there'is no gap between the cage and the mesh portion. the real one there're spaces, hence we can see the oreo prime knit on the real pair

19251153_1698889867074258_858085567_n.jpg

- Sharp Boost on fake pair

cMIIW

Thanks for the pics and explanations.
What does it mean to have "sharp boost"?

yeah, that's what I was implying. I went back and read my post and realized I confusingly lumped the fact that DSM NY may have done in store only for Nakeds (and not botted), with the fact that his pair made it's way onto stock x from a in store drop at Ginza.
Yea, don't recall NY folks speaking on the DSM drop in-store. nonheinous nonheinous didn't you say though they don't put their own tags in-store NY?
Either way, pretty cool to actually know the origin of the shoe.

..Now to find out which boutique was selling early RTT pairs on GOAT/StockX.

Thanks for the pics and explanations.
What does it mean to have "sharp boost"?
Here's a picture of a fake pair of Kith Flamingos
Q9WJVSe.jpg
Here's a picture of a real pair
KITH-x-adidas-Ace-16-1-565x372.jpg

If you look at the ridge of the boost on the midsole you can tell that the Fake is more pointed where the real pair is rounded

Here's a picture of a fake pair of Kith Flamingos
Q9WJVSe.jpg
Here's a picture of a real pair
KITH-x-adidas-Ace-16-1-565x372.jpg

If you look at the ridge of the boost on the midsole you can tell that the Fake is more pointed where the real pair is rounded

Thanks for pics and explanations!!!

These NMD releases are getting stale. lowkey i think they are the most overhyped recent sneaker |l|l

That's what happen's when adidas releases the same CW's with the same patterns for an entire year straight. We've gotten like 3-4 TW NMDS and like 3 glitch camo NMD's and the rest of the CW's are uninspired. Datamosh were unique and people went crazy over them.

Back
Top Bottom