ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ****~~~

The blue one looks sick. I think adidas can't pull a great color on this model. But holy mother. They come out great.

Are they an early release¿
Have to skip them naw. RTT comes first.

Did my pm ever go through to you? Just wondering.

Just received my triple white laceless from ADC China. Hate to say this, but it is the least comfort ultraboost I've ever worn. Midfoot area is not stretchable at all, which is a nightmare for me as a wide footer. Length and ankle just fit same as the Uncaged. Go for your uncaged size if you have narrow or regular (I guess?) feet.

IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG

Just received my triple white laceless from ADC China. Hate to say this, but it is the least comfort ultraboost I've ever worn. Midfoot area is not stretchable at all, which is a nightmare for me as a wide footer. Length and ankle just fit same as the Uncaged. Go for your uncaged size if you have narrow or regular (I guess?) feet.
Thanks for the review. Didn't have high hopes for the shoe as it is.

They shoulda just made a better v2 uncaged than try to make a laceless UB.

IMG_0908.JPG
These new uncaged 4.0s making me love my old uncaged more and more lol

Last edited:
:nthat:Pulled the trigger on the Kiths last night. Thanks again to all those that weighed in and helped me LC :nthat:

IMG_5782.JPG

I want to trade my NMD PK Olive Camo size 8.5 for a 1.0 Ultra Boost size 9.5. They're VNDS but I don't know whether it's a good trade chip. What do you guys think the most comparable UB 1.0 would be value wise for these?

Reigning Champ 1.0? Similar asking prices i think

Can't stop wearing these lol
IMG_20170802_122804.jpg

How come your pair looks so light grey? Lighting?

wife's KITH arrived today! wooooot

IMG_3513.JPG

Thanks for the sizing advice the other day on IG! My TTS is 8 and thats the size I go with for 3.0, but 0.5 up for 1.0/2.0. I think it's snug, but the toe length is perfect. Removed the insoles for a little more room and I love it

Can't stop wearing these lol
IMG_20170802_122804.jpg

sold my overkills today =( , just couldn't get down with the fit. Fire colorway and wish they would have worked for me.

How come your pair looks so light grey? Lighting?
Thanks for the sizing advice the other day on IG! My TTS is 8 and thats the size I go with for 3.0, but 0.5 up for 1.0/2.0. I think it's snug, but the toe length is perfect. Removed the insoles for a little more room and I love it

no worries. i'm an 8 also. and was going back and forth on 8 or 8.5 for a long time. Lengthwise i'm happy with the 8 as you said. 8.5 can work too i'm sure, but no regrats =P . I haven't remove insoles yet, as I wear thin socks or so. But other members mentioned that as a factor too. 'thick socks in winter, might warrant 8.5, etc'

saw a listing on ebay for sz 8 Kiths and messaged the seller but never got back to me. then my bro looked it up and realized the box om the pic says 9.5 which was a sus. i knew 400 obo was too good to be true

saw a listing on ebay for sz 8 Kiths and messaged the seller but never got back to me. then my bro looked it up and realized the box om the pic says 9.5 which was a sus. i knew 400 obo was too good to be true

not saying it's impossible, but i was able to grab both of these KITH DS under 300 each. Given these aren't big sizes, but being new, not PK fugazis, and not 500$ a pair is a plus. I do feel like you could grab a legit pair for 400$ for size 9 and under if some of the ebay listings are like 450$ or so. 45$ in just fees to them. The size 8 was the lowest price i've seen, and it was one of those 5am auctions that didn't have much info, and seller had 1 feedback.

Last edited:
would you guys say the RTTs fit similar to 1.0/2.0 UB?

I got RTTs in the same size as my 3.0 UB but it is much more snug. Never tried 1.0/2.0 UB on before and I'm curious in case I decide to hunt some down.

would you guys say the RTTs fit similar to 1.0/2.0 UB?

I got RTTs in the same size as my 3.0 UB but it is much more snug. Never tried 1.0/2.0 UB on before and I'm curious in case I decide to hunt some down.

i got them in the same size at kith. my 3.0 sizing. Hard to say about your questions. I think it's the material that makes the RTT more 'snug' than a 3.0 UB. it really depends, as there are some that go 1/2/3.0 sizing all the same, and others (like me) who go .5 bigger in 1/2.0. Consensus was that for Mids either 3.0 or 1.0/2.0 sizing was fine, just went down to preference.

Back
Top Bottom