ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9356.JPG

I suppose this isn't "sharp" right? Just wanna make sure.
Nope you're good

Over saturation of NMDs. I couldn't even imagine how many different sizing questions one must have per material and model.

UBs are slowly getting to that over saturation point for me but probably not the case for the newer generation UB enthusiast.

You really trying to clown people for buying sneakers on a SNEAKER forum...

All we're saying is that getting your shoes signed by a pseudo-celebrity who has no connection to the shoe other than having a big collection is a bit silly.

Maybe silly to you but some of these people look up to them, whether it's getting through tough times, exposing them to the boost world, inspiration, etc. You wouldn't understand what that autograph means to them.

Last edited:
Frozen yellow is a much paler yellow, while solar yellow is very vibrant. The black knit on the solar yellow pair is a lot more visible.

Also frozen yellow was a women's release IIRC.

frozen yellow.jpg Frozen vs Solar solar yellow.jpg

I've seen them in person side by side. It's visibly a paler yellow, but I dont have any on feet photos directly to compare

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it.
Still thinking whether to pull the trigger on the frozen yellow. If it was the solar yellows, it would have been a done deal.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it.
Still thinking whether to pull the trigger on the frozen yellow. If it was the solar yellows, it would have been a done deal.

You have a lead for frozen yellow mate?
thinking to cop them to match with my bae :lol:

Sold my cream and olive yeezys this week. I prefer UB's overall comfort for everyday use. Time to hunt them UB gems :nerd:

Sold my cream and olive yeezys this week. I prefer UB's overall comfort for everyday use. Time to hunt them UB gems :nerd:

This has been me recently. Sell zebra yeezys because they are too loud and will be worn almost never honestly....to buy some low key shoes i can at least wear for causal fridays at work. Still just really really want OG NMDs for as close to retail as possible. But i think the japans might just be enough on the 11ths to satisfy

Pf6DpTB.jpg

Dude had Boostgod sign his Arizona States. People got more money than sense
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I just want to know if he thinks they will be worth more money now :lol:

Teddy has to be 30 something, he should have said no and done something else for the kid. A pic with him is much more memorable.

I'm barely passing the business-casual dress code with my UBs + chinos to the office daily. Mgmt prolly send me home if I show up in yzy.
Sometimes you gotta figure out where the line is though lol...

You do run tisk of them tightening up the dress code altogether and losing out on the UB's too though.

Back
Top Bottom