ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the 93/17 available anywhere? I always hear good things but never catch them on time.. except the glitch but those were a horrible colorway..

Except the overkill 93/17. Those you have to half size down or even 1 full size.

Right. Forgot about that one since I wasn't successful haha.

Are the 93/17 available anywhere? I always hear good things but never catch them on time.. except the glitch but those were a horrible colorway..

93/17s are pretty much available for ~$20 over retail+tax on StockX

Mc sitting when I went to Waikiki footlocker.. basically FSR ... the triple blacks were more rare and more sought after tbh

I don't necessarily think they were more sought after. There were a lot less. MC's were everywhere in good numbers.

Is anyone else still waiting on their shipping for mystery inks from sports shoes? It's been 12 days for me, and I ordered before a bunch of sizes said preorder. I think it said 6 in stock...

Yeah I also pre-ordered and my order was cancelled when I emailed them, but checking the order status it still says open. So you could email them to double check on your order status even though they said they oversold and the pre-orders shouldnt have been there. You might be lucky

Any discount codes by any chance?

if you add them to your cart, enter all your information like you're checking out, get to the screen to put in CC info and then close the broweser, you should get an email for 5% off to complete your order. Id say it should show up maybe 2 hours after first going to check out.

Thats the best you'll get from cncpts unless they are added to the special promotions page.

The purge has begun. Slowly getting rid of everything except for my core 1.0 pairs. Started with RC, Mystery ink and MC. Finally came to the conclusion that after trying over and over again, I just don't like 3.0s on foot

There are more colorway coming. The black-based ones are pretty decent IMO. I might cop the TB.

adidas-EQT-Support-93-17-Triple-Black.jpg

DEYeus1U0AEtNZ6.jpg

adidas-EQT-Support-93-17-White-Royal.jpg

adidas-EQT-Support-93-17-Cream-2.jpeg

There is one more that I can't seem to find the pic, but it is very similar to the milled leather but with gum bottom.

Yeah I also pre-ordered and my order was cancelled when I emailed them, but checking the order status it still says open. So you could email them to double check on your order status even though they said they oversold and the pre-orders shouldnt have been there. You might be lucky
I emailed them too and they said cancelled. Sucks too because when I ordered it said there were 6 pairs in stock in my size, wasn't a preorder. Pretty disappointed. Anyone have an extra mystery ink in sz 11.5?

I need to purge a couple of my shoes to fund Hawaii trip next month... Imma start with my Js :lol:

J still selling? :lol:

I guess depends on the shoe... Im only selling couple of my 1s that are still DS. That should be enough for my pocket money.
Plus, sell the others under retail for used ones in Offer Up or CL and people still buy. Just need to find the market... FB is definitely not the place for it anymore.

yikes, eqt 93/17 colorways are quickly going down hill. I dont like any of those, except maybe the white/blue.

Plus, sell the others under retail for used ones in Offer Up or CL and people still buy. Just need to find the market... FB is definitely not the place for it anymore.

This. too many brokeboy flakes on FB

QFT LOL Just need to sell my extra banned 2016 and reverse SBB lol

2016 Banned in GOAT is selling above $350, sometimes I see close to 400. That pair is still selling. But I am not sure about reverse SBB. That one is about close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom