ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant find a release date for Mystery Inks for the U.S.! Anyone have an idea or were they a Europe exclusive. I don't want to settle for Petrol nights.
I slept on a couple of overseas drops figuring they would drop here.

FYI for NYCers Adidas Flagship has Multi colors and Trace Khaki UltraBoost in stock. Khaki joints are much better in person.

Got charged way way way too much duties on these. Basically ended up being $500 Canadian because the border guy opened up the package and charged resell prices with the duties... But they are a beaut. Going to leave the shoe game.

IMG_2743.JPG

Don't remember who mentioned the heel pain issues from wearing UB's, but the same thing is happening to me as well. It's been about a month since I've noticed, I thought it was just some random pain that would go away but it's just there.

I wore CB 3.0 for over 6 months straight going to work every day. I wonder if the boost made the area weak.

Don't remember who mentioned the heel pain issues from wearing UB's, but the same thing is happening to me as well. It's been about a month since I've noticed, I thought it was just some random pain that would go away but it's just there.

I wore CB 3.0 for over 6 months straight going to work every day. I wonder if the boost made the area weak.

It was me. I have to think twice before wearing my Vans now because the heel discomfort will pop back up. If I have to walk a long distance, I wouldn't even think about putting my Vans on anymore.

What are some good shoes that are cheap and comfortable for walking? Doesn't have to look appealing or have boost.
I've heard good things about NB fresh foam's, not a bad looking shoe and not very expensive.
Maybe ask in the NB thread or maybe a member in here can vouch for them.

From what I've seen people compare the comfort to boost

It was me. I have to think twice before wearing my Vans now because the heel discomfort will pop back up. If I have to walk a long distance, I wouldn't even think about putting my Vans on anymore.

So it pops back up for you when you're not wearing boost?

I haven't switched to another shoe yet, I've been thinking of rotating and wearing something else to see if it helps me out and makes the discomfort go away.

What are some good shoes that are cheap and comfortable for walking? Doesn't have to look appealing or have boost.
It depends; I recently found out my feet are flat (I never realized it). I have tendinitis in my right ankle and my left foot. My Dr. recommended New Balance(GR's) running shoes for me but any walking shoe would work if you have normal feet since they make a lot of them for people with Diabetes.

I was thinking of trying out the new Climacool 02/17. They look good and doesn't have boost. I used to own a different model (Freshlight) a couple years back and I loved them.

Thanks for the recommendations but I am refraining from anything that even looks like the NMD, that's how much I dispise them :lol:

Yeah I think in terms of midsole comfort Adidas and New Balence are at the top of the game with Nike and Asics not far behind

Speaking of which I was just looking at those Asic rip offs of Adidas UB. $200 MSRP, but on sale for $180 ***** :lol:
The ones with the sock collar like the uncaged UB's? Honestly I think those look ridiculous. They took the worst part of the uncaged and added it to a blatant rip off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom