ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it pops back up for you when you're not wearing boost?

I haven't switched to another shoe yet, I've been thinking of rotating and wearing something else to see if it helps me out and makes the discomfort go away.

It does pop up when I wear my Vans. My Vans are old, but it's still in relatively good condition as the sole is not bottomed out or anything. I haven't bought a new pair of Vans in awhile so I don't know if the heel discomfort happens on a new pair.

I also started noticing it on my old dress shoes for work so I bought a different pair and it went away for awhile, but I'm starting to notice it again once in awhile, just not as as often and not as painful as when I was wearing my old pair.

I don't want to say it's the Boost shoes that are causing it because I don't know that for a fact. But I will say I've never experienced it until I started wearing Boost shoes. The problem disappears once I put on Boost again.

What are some good shoes that are cheap and comfortable for walking? Doesn't have to look appealing or have boost.

approved by mall walkers across america

nike-air-monarch-iv-white-on-feet.jpg

Is anyone else still waiting on their shipping for mystery inks from sports shoes? It's been 12 days for me, and I ordered before a bunch of sizes said preorder. I think it said 6 in stock...

What are some good shoes that are cheap and comfortable for walking? Doesn't have to look appealing or have boost.

Just to throw in my two cents: (other than a new balance that you like), Merrells, Saucony (I like the G9 control), anything Adidas with bounce, and you can find Nike AM2015s for cheap prices now. Also lunarepics for probably half retail.

I didn't see it on the first page, but does anyone know how the Adidas EQT Support Ultra fit? I go with my true size in Iniki's and TTS or half size down in UB depending on knit pattern.

Thanks in advance!

This is a long shot but anybody have any leads on 2.0 mints in size 10.5? I'm looking for a pair for my bro in law.

For those interested in the Ultra Boost Laceless, I did a little review of the shoe. They fit tight for me like the 1.0/2.0 UBs so I had to half size up.

Is anyone else still waiting on their shipping for mystery inks from sports shoes? It's been 12 days for me, and I ordered before a bunch of sizes said preorder. I think it said 6 in stock...

Sportshoes takes FOREVER to ship and they dont email u any updates. Half the time they wont even give u the tracking info if u contact them, they'll just give u the estimated delivery date. It will probably be at least 3 weeks ship time.

They once sent me a pair without the original box and would not offer me anything. Refused to pay for return shipping to the uk. I think im done with them unlesz its an absolute steal.

I ordered one of the pre-order sizes. I emailed them asking for ship date. They replied that they cancelled my order because of inventory issue :frown: at least i dont have to wonder when they ll ship.

Back
Top Bottom