ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6324.JPG

My Milled Leathers (aka festival shoes) went through some **** after a day of music festival. They're going to need some deep cleaning. :emoji_joy:

Any yohji run owners in here?

Thinking of grabbing the olive/gum pair on disco

DF6ogy1UMAALiCV.jpg

i have the whites and they're dope. soft mesh and bouncier boost. good to have around when it's warmer outside and i don't feel like primeknit.

Last edited:
Mi adidas ub arrived today. The solar red was too bright for me; so i dumped them. They were in and out of my house in less than an hour.

whelp.... just got an ebay buyer claiming i sent him some old ratty nike DUNKs instead of overkills .... wish me luck.... sigh.

whelp.... just got an ebay buyer claiming i sent him some old ratty nike DUNKs instead of overkills .... wish me luck.... sigh.
Smh.. Honestly i think I'm done selling on ebay. Sent dude RC 3.0 and he says he never got them and opened up a paypal claim. I hit them with the tracking and boom.. Paypal told him to beat it and closed the case. From now on it's just goat, stockx and IG sale posts for me.

Done with ebay, They pulled my auction for the Yeezy Powerphases and said they were fake even though I had shots of every angle of the shoe along with the box. I told them I could supply them with the receipt and other proof that they were authentic, they didnt care and said one more fake item and the account will get suspended. Apparently whoever they hired to weed out the fakes is a moron. They always side with the buyers even when its obvious they are scamming.

eBay needs to be a last resort site for sellers. too many buyers scamming and eBay siding with buyers for any reason.

Quick question... do folks here really look in the For Sale section?

Thinking about posting my white 93/17 boost but not trying to go through the headache if folks here really dont use it.

Revup with the women's icy blue UB up for $120 shipped using 60IBU at checkout

Grab a pair for the gf, wife, mom, or mom in law! Or all 4.

Anyone who has a extra pair solar red laces that came with the mi adidas ultra boost would want to trade for my extra black pair, i can add?

Back
Top Bottom