ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick question... do folks here really look in the For Sale section?

Thinking about posting my white 93/17 boost but not trying to go through the headache if folks here really dont use it.

Honestly, no (not me at least). I haven't looked at the new site's version, but the old one was too convoluted. Way too hard to search for what you're looking for. Using your sig and PMs is generally easier, but you have to watch out for yourself.

WIP. Got this pair for under retail, had them sitting around waiting until I had a little bit of time to try the acetone thing.
Prep for acetone
IMG_8508.JPG

Matte white automotive vinyl wrap used for stripes.
UBp87.jpg

Confirmed cops
Japan TB
Burgundy 3.0

Maybe's
Grey/black toe 3.0
ATR Mid
EQT TB
Blue tints...if real
Pharrell NMD Human Race if lucky lol...just for the resell though.

What is everyone elses list looking like for the year?

How much you get for them. You got me worried now. I got the all white with solar red.
The sole was too bright; the tongue was darker. I put them up for $345 shipped; He offered me $300 and I countered at $310 shipped and he accepted. I literally got them today and I opened them up and put them up on Ebay and they sold within 30 minutes of the package arriving from China.

The sole was too bright; the tongue was darker. I put them up for $345 shipped; He offered me $300 and I countered at $310 shipped and he accepted. I literally got them today and I opened them up and put them up on Ebay and they sold within 30 minutes of the package arriving from China.
Wow ok cool. Yeah I've seen them online and they look crazy bright. I might do the same. If I get them in hand and feel the same.

Anyone in Cali get their Miadidas? Fedex Delivery Manager doesn't work for me so I don't know when my pair arrives.

Would take those Mars Yards all day over the RTT.

Anyone in Cali get their Miadidas? Fedex Delivery Manager doesn't work for me so I don't know when my pair arrives.

cali folks started getting their pairs with the first batch that went out a week or two ago, I'm still waiting for my pair though

Back
Top Bottom