ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, no (not me at least). I haven't looked at the new site's version, but the old one was too convoluted. Way too hard to search for what you're looking for. Using your sig and PMs is generally easier, but you have to watch out for yourself.

Thanks. That's what I figured

I’m stuck between two pairs. The creams and Naked waves

They would both be used (nakeds worn 1x) and as far as pricing is concerned they are 12/12.5

Creams are used on goat at 495 Buy it now and the Nakeds are 572 shipped

I’m stuck on which i should get I’m leaning the nakeds because I feel like big sizes are drying up

I’m stuck between two pairs. The creams and Naked waves

They would both be used (nakeds worn 1x) and as far as pricing is concerned they are 12/12.5

Creams are used on goat at 495 Buy it now and the Nakeds are 572 shipped

I’m stuck on which i should get I’m leaning the nakeds because I feel like big sizes are drying up
I like Nakeds better but that's a decent price for creams

I like Nakeds better but that's a decent price for creams
Yeah that’s whats making it harder. Either way I’ll prob get both down the road just haven’t copped anything since the miadidas and I’m feigning for a purchase lol may throw up an offer for 550 for a DS pair of waves and see.

Which is less quantity made? Creams or Nakeds

It so weird that everyone that looks at the Mars Yards on NT thinks they're fire (including me) but my girl catch me looking at them this morning and she was like ' you need homeless shoes now ? ' I was like baby be nice baby lol

I'm seeing more and more people converting to the VaporMax. We need to stop this epidemic!
I like VaporMax but not converting. Only have 1 pair, soon to be 2. Those USA IDs I couldn't pass up when I found an old $50 bday gift card from 3+ years ago that was still valid.

I'm seeing more and more people converting to the VaporMax. We need to stop this epidemic!

More UBs for me.

tumblr_obpgye7wZZ1utuoauo1_500.gif

(Damn new NT and its' big *** pictures) :angry:

It so weird that everyone that looks at the Mars Yards on NT thinks they're fire (including me) but my girl catch me looking at them this morning and she was like ' you need homeless shoes now ? ' I was like baby be nice baby lol
Lol, I know exactly what you mean. But honestly my girl thinks all my shoes are ugly except for the black or grey ones haha.

Btw, the Mars Yards are maaaad heavy.

VMs are nice but their comfort is overhyped compared to UB, it's nice to rock both though, different silhouettes but both appealing to me

VMs are nice but their comfort is overhyped compared to UB, it's nice to rock both though, different silhouettes but both appealing to me
Vapor maxes break in extremely well. Out of the box the comfort is barely comparable but after use they get significantly more comfortable.

for good reason.
Still think the Mars yards are ugly. Could not believe the resale price they were hitting. I was in literal shock.

I think the burgandy 4.0s will breathe a little life into boost. But other then that...they are dying. They botched the NMD 2. They botched the NMD CS 2. They botched the UB 3.0. The 4.0 isn't looking promising...but i reserve judgement for now. The collabs have been a let down compared to the earlier ones as well. Not to mention the wild inconsistency with sizing with the same models even.

Right now there wave should be EQT 93/17s. That is a hit. Great shoe. Lets get more colorways of that shoe please

At the end of the day it should be about variety and wearing what you like. Not being a fanboy.

They've bungled the 93/17 the pink and glitch were terrible. Too many of the same colorways with a lack of creativity.

So, how many of you guys have gotten your MiAdidas UB's?:ohwell:

I got them two weeks ago

So far the only boost Im Looking forward are the burgundys 3.0. Maybe the pharell trail nmd. Hopefully a dope collab comes out before the end of the year.

Dope! I'm a fan but I just cant get down with the jagged stripes
I don't mind them but I would probably rather have them straight lol. Also, the toeguard/suede strip is kind of restrictive like people are saying but nothing I can't deal with.

Vapor maxes break in extremely well. Out of the box the comfort is barely comparable but after use they get significantly more comfortable.
I've been wearing my VM for a month now, and they are much more comfortable now than out of the box absolutely, but they are still not as comfortable as UB IMO. Still really like them, just my two pennies

Last edited:
Ok new to UB page. Looking to get a pair and wanted to know am i better with the caged or uncaged version to start with? Also any pair that is a must have? Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom