ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao, dicks getting the nemeziz UBs. Why did adidas not release the black copas or any of the Aces the way they are with the nemeziz :smh:

Adidas is already about to be on the 4.0

It's been less than two years since the 1.0. So I'm sure we'll get them again shortly, especially when they have't been received that well.

3.0's have been selling just fine. 4.0's will sell as well.

@wuchi01 how do you think those will perform on the field, idk but a pk upper to kick the ball doesn't seem like the best material tbh

I have been about ultraboost since the 1.0 version and have pairs of all of them 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0. I was one of those picking up under retail bargains early on. I was not trying to offend, but simply saying what I see happen so often with sneakers. Maybe it's because of the stretcher knit & wide feet but for me it's 3.0 > 1.0 > 2.0. Of course some people genuinely like a version which is cool but so many people like to jump on the bandwagon saying something is better.

I have owned all and 2.0 > 1.0 > 3.0 in terms of fit but 1.0 > 3.0 > 2.0 in terms of aesthetic. I appreciate the thicker material and fit of the older generations compared to the thin/baggy feeling of the 3.0 that 3.0s are my least favorite UBs to wear.

These just came! S/o to J JSWAM for the code.
IMG_6357.JPG

93-17 , UB mids and possibly those ace 17's are the only adidas models that brought hype to me this year. everything else has been average or underwhelming. hope futurecraft delivers

Hey boost heads quick question. I got my white Mi adidas Ultra boost two weeks ago and they were number 4317. Now i got my second pair in black today. They however are not numbered. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea why? Poor quality control (forgot to do it?). I kind of liked the fact the white pair was numbered.

Mi Adidas UB will be here tomorrow. :nthat:

Ordered it July 6th
Received "eyes on the finishline" email July 22nd
Received "Something great is headed your way" email today Aug 9th

Mi Adidas UB will be here tomorrow. :nthat:

Ordered it July 6th
Received "eyes on the finishline" email July 22nd
Received "Something great is headed your way" email today Aug 9th
Same timeline with me.
Also just got my tax refunded.

After wearing my London Inikis all day, I can say that the comfort is awesome. I have a somewhat wide foot so the non restrictive upper is great. It seems a little wider than UBs too.

Back
Top Bottom