ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No idea, I think 700 at each of the 3 locations for the first release. Then an unknown amount for the European/Canadian release a few weeks after that. Then 15,000 codes were given out for the most recent release but not all of those resulted in shoes. I'd say around 20k total IMO. Probably less

Only 14,000** pairs were from the ADC drop. Not sure about how many from the NYC or European drop though.

Am I tripping or what? What's the difference between these and the regular Tiro17 adidas pants besides the extra Gosha text??

BS3693_01_laydown.jpg

19-07-2017_gosharubchinskiyxadidas_tracksweatpant_black_white_g011p103-a3_sp_1_1.jpg

Regular tiro 17 adidas logo just printed on while the Gosha x adidas logo is all embroidered on

I might just met a guy with a pair of Asu's and Miami's DS sitting at his place , completely clueless of hat he has ... What should i do ?

I might just met a guy with a pair of Asu's and Miami's DS sitting at his place , completely clueless of hat he has ... What should i do ?
Ask him to sell it to you for $300 a pop. If he has no clue, he would be ecstatic for that price.

Back
Top Bottom