ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know some euro sites other than Solebox releasing the TB Nemeziz today?

Last edited:
All you youngins head to page 52 for my original sizing review

e430c93710ea95bb3d74ac3e12d10aba.jpg

Anyone else still waiting on mi adidas UB yet? Im waiting on a 12.5 and Goat doesnt have any 12.5s so maybe they didnt get to that size yet?

Someone explain why the black pair isn't numbered please.

Attachments

• IMG_6554.JPG
    IMG_6554.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6555.JPG
    IMG_6555.JPG
    820.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6558.JPG
    IMG_6558.JPG
    961.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6561.JPG
    IMG_6561.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 27
Damn randomly got my post accepted for kith mids @ $640? I shoulda held out for $700 lol.

Hey mate, where did you pick them up from if you don't mind me asking? Huge sucker for soccer shoes too. And I do play lots of indoor soccer so might need to get one soon cause the current ones are falling apart.

Also looking for a good indoors boot what do you recommend ?

wuchi01 wuchi01 thanks for the channel but sadly dude doesn't have a list of indoor shoes to look at , he reviews mostly cleats

:D

I was actually planning on getting the Kith Tango 17.1 (The white ones, with the high sock liner) but now I'm thinking is not very practical

So how many miadidas were produced? Does anyone have a real number. Looking to pick up a grey pair but nothing really pops up on goat/eBay in my size.

So how many miadidas were produced? Does anyone have a real number. Looking to pick up a grey pair but nothing really pops up on goat/eBay in my size.
No idea, I think 700 at each of the 3 locations for the first release. Then an unknown amount for the European/Canadian release a few weeks after that. Then 15,000 codes were given out for the most recent release but not all of those resulted in shoes. I'd say around 20k total IMO. Probably less

No idea, I think 700 at each of the 3 locations for the first release. Then an unknown amount for the European/Canadian release a few weeks after that. Then 15,000 codes were given out for the most recent release but not all of those resulted in shoes. I'd say around 20k total IMO. Probably less
Thanks brotha, I've been looking for a couple weeks now on goat and not a single navy/grey pair has popped up in an 8.5-9. Tons of black and white

Back
Top Bottom