ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pin stripes look more prominent on those blues i was hoping it would blend better like the burgundy pair
I honestly don't get what adidas are going for with the trash 3.0 knit and now this.

guess they just aren't for me. Just give me a decently blended mesh...no gel cage...and im good

Same dude I traded my choc's to is oopping a 9.5 miadidas. If anyone needs send me a PM

IMG_6789.PNG

Flight Club now sells lightly used shoes. Finally!! I can get ride of these UA CS1's that are practically new

Alright let's keep the unrelated boost posts out of here. I know y'all are bored, but come on.

Video reviews of the new 93/17 coming out on he 24th in YouTube. The insole is much thinner than the OG 93/17. I contacted the guy who made the video on twitter and he still hasn't been able to wear them for a full day to compare to his turbo red pair.

There are differences between the OG, black, and white. White is like a fusion between OG and black. Noticeable change - no stripes on inside of foot.

After wearing my milled leather pair, I was wishful for some sort of knit upper that flexes like the ultra boost. Was hoping these pairs would address the issue but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Still considering both pairs, but it's not a must cop for me.

Yea, not too impressed with the next 93/17 pack.
I've tried on the glitch 93/17 CW with the thinner insole and it's really not much of a difference vs. the OG pairs. But the switch in materials used in tongue and upper is a bit off-putting. They should change the price point to $160-$170.

After getting cart jacked on SNS for the RTT Im thinking of going with another Euro site for these TB NMD. Any suggestions?

I hope to see more of 93/17 in that OK pattern. Would kill for an olive or white colorway and a decent knit

Who knows ... i didn't ask him. We talked about work and then at the end he approached to me and asked me how old I was and if I liked sneakers and i was like "Yes Sir Why"

made me think of "hey little boy! do you like candy!?"

1olgtc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom