ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He works with the legal department of Adidas in Latin America and Central America, they sent stuff to his kids but they too young

He told me to come by to his place and check if I wanted something

Problem is he lives in Miami so I'll have to flight there and i HAVE NO TIME ... but damn lol

IMG_6395.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG

:pimp:

He works with the legal department of Adidas in Latin America and Central America, they sent stuff to his kids but they too young

He told me to come by to his place and check if I wanted something

Problem is he lives in Miami so I'll have to flight there and i HAVE NO TIME ... but damn lol

Brother, make the time and/or stay friendly and just buy all his stash. Money talks. Keep on the down low.

Brother, make the time and/or stay friendly and just buy all his stash. Money talks. Keep on the down low.

He sure ain't looking for money he seems well put , he's not into sneakers but his kids , he told me they want always everything and some people at HQ spoiled them a lot but they still don't fit most of the stuff they send him

I'll keep you guys updated I left the meeting hours ago

He sure ain't looking for money he seems well put , he's not into sneakers but his kids , he told me they want always everything and some people at HQ spoiled them a lot but they still don't fit most of the stuff they send him

I'll keep you guys updated I left the meeting hours ago

:rofl: That boy DesD1 DesD1 bout to come up!!! Deadstock ASU and Miami .... unbelievable

That was me lol. I need a M though! :rolleyes

Whoever buys this is one dumb motha fudger. This is like the damn TI$A hats that were putting their logo on adidas snapbacks and charging $150 for it. Smh.

I would be the dumb motha fudger :lol:

Honestly I'm kinda waiting to see some more extreme **** in that closet ... Well I'll have to be patient tho

Can't fly there this month and this requires a proper visit, not like getting there knocking on the door, hey gimme the shoes, bye

What sizes are they? Just curious

Hopefully you can strike a deal with him, those are seriously some heaters.

Who knows ... i didn't ask him. We talked about work and then at the end he approached to me and asked me how old I was and if I liked sneakers and i was like "Yes Sir Why" I was nervous af he's a big client of my boss , and he went on how bored he was with the clustered wall of boxes he has in his basement , bla bla bla, and then i show him some pics and he was like "oh yeah , my kids got those, same story they don't fit on them , you should come by" he gave me his number and here i am telling you the story

Honestly I'm kinda waiting to see some more extreme **** in that closet ... Well I'll have to be patient tho

Can't fly there this month and this requires a proper visit, not like getting there knocking on the door, hey gimme the shoes, bye
For sure, let us know the finds. Seems like a pretty cool dude if he's inviting you out to Miami just to strike a deal :lol:

If you need a proxy I'm a short 4 hour drive from Miami :rofl::wink:

Gosha is Russian, style is very Eastern Euro. You can design and come up with some SE Asian flavor: brand "Ocampo".
Liking that.

Gosha is Russian, style is very Eastern Euro. You can design and come up with some SE Asian flavor: brand "Ocampo".
Liking that.
Yeah but this is literally the tiro pants with the russian lettering on them. Also kudos for remembering I'm asian. Most people would think Ocampo was a Spanish last name.

Who knows ... i didn't ask him. We talked about work and then at the end he approached to me and asked me how old I was and if I liked sneakers and i was like "Yes Sir Why" I was nervous af he's a big client of my boss , and he went on how bored he was with the clustered wall of boxes he has in his basement , bla bla bla, and then i show him some pics and he was like "oh yeah , my kids got those, same story they don't fit on them , you should come by" he gave me his number and here i am telling you the story

Man, I'll buy tickets straight, fly to his place, give him 2 great big hugs, buy him breakfast, lunch and dinner and then pay him for those heats. :D
Let us know how this turns out. Quite stoked to see someone getting their hands on those.

4.0? Really? It's funny to me how adidias overpaid for those three Nike designers and they've done absolutely nothing new since they started.

Back
Top Bottom