ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well looks like this dude who scammed me on my overkills will probably get away with it. Christian Acevedo (YES previous offender on nike talk and ebay, which i didn't realize until it was too late.....) , Newark New Jersey, scumbag. i'm only 3 hours away .... might roll up to his dunkin donuts and dine and dash, that'll teach him. I'll put more evidence on google at least and on here that he's a repeat offender.

You have to fam its your only option at this point

on the topic of WG vs MG

WG released before MG but sat because WG was a GR colorway and was produced in big numbers like OG's. They still sold well but they were still available way after release date because it was just too many pairs made. MG dropped randomly out of nowhere at first, on Renarts if MY memory serves me right. A lot of people did BNTL on that and most of us were still trying to figure out what happened and how a random colorway just dropped with no prior pic leak or info. MG's later dropped at more shops and were somewhat easy to pick up because UB's were just gaining steam at that point. Also, I think everyone were more focused on Chalks and 3M's which was releasing around the MG's so MG's took a backseat to the former 2. Not to mention, MG's were LTD and were produced less than WG's. Some people preferred the Silver LTD rather than WG. And 3 grey colorways with the HSN UB on the brink, it was just too many grey colorways at once for people to be grabbing all.

You could probably compare the 3 1.0 grey CW's to the 3 or 4 green/olive 3.0 CW's then in terms of oversaturaion of the market

you also need to remember there were alot of crazy people like myself that didnt like WGs or the wool CBs because they were fuzzy :lol:

yeah I remember people were fussing about the fuzz. Also people making outlandish statements like "wool ultra boosts make my feet sweat more because its too warm, like a sweater around your feet" :stoneface:

I actually prefer wool ub's because the knit is more forgiving, which is more comfortable IMO.

Any premium shoe cleaner (Jason Markk, Crep, Reshoevn8r) should be able to clean+condition leather. But if you want to use a leather-specific product, try Lexol. I use it to clean/treat the leather on my vehicles.

Thanks mate. But Will they hold up if we rinse them in the washing machine? I'm afraid if the leather will get cracked or peeled when we rinse them.

Did some cleaning today. Had to arrange some of the adi in the apt.
D90E81F3-6BDB-4B2A-839B-A6781DB1CBAA.jpeg

Sorry not boost related but anyone know if the Wood Wood Gazelles and soccer jersey is gonna release on ADC?
IIRC it's an actual Consortium release and not just a capsule, so I think if it does end up getting a WW, it's the usual smattering of Consortium retailers only and no ADC.

My first ub's were wool greys. Couldn't pass for around 100 shipped. Sold them because they were too big for me lol

100 for UB shipped? Even my broke was would have been on that back then.

Sounds like I really missed the boat when I hear numbers like that.

100 for UB shipped? Even my broke was would have been on that back then.

Sounds like I really missed the boat when I hear numbers like that.
I can't remember the exact price from sweatshop, but it was discounted for a great price. The only thing I regret was passing on the creams because I had wool greys smh

volts mens and volts womens were discounted under $100 on Sweatshop. I don't recall any WG's at around $100. I got mine for $120 from RRS

I'd like a UB 1.0 thread.

There was one picture I can't find of the wool grey's being held in a snow scene that really sold me on them.

Back
Top Bottom