ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just learned some of the backstory on the WW makes me like em even more. Details and story. I’m in.

Still salty I couldn't hit on these :frown:::

1.0 upper, unique cage, white heel cup....

Speaking of WW, I actually just saw a pair on feet in person yesterday at an event. First time.

Still salty I couldn't hit on these :frown::::

1.0 upper, unique cage, white heel cup....

Speaking of WW, I actually just saw a pair on feet in person yesterday at an event. First time.
Yah. W the Conti Sole and not to much hype around em. Now forget about it. People realize late.

IMG_0839.PNG
These say boost...

Yah. Why not. History tells me that yeezy + boost no matter how ugly wont be a bad investment. Let’s see what happens
32C50F84-A80F-49C0-B8C9-5ADCED2CBAED.jpeg

I dug those runners since I first saw pics. Im on board with the dad shoe trend. $300 was alot, then I too saw the boost part and just grabbed them. I'll need to see some proof of the boost though.

I dug those runners since I first saw pics. Im on board with the dad shoe trend. $300 was alot, then I too saw the boost part and just grabbed them. I'll need to see some proof of the boost though.
Did they charge you immediately?

Passing , saving for a Ventura watch next month and I'll be dropping serious cash once in Miami tho

Passed, ugly to me but I know other liked it. Maybe it'll grow on me in time but I don't think it will. I'm glad it was an easy cop for those who were down with it

I'd never be able to rock those

Lmao were the Yeezy waves a random drop? Also I liked the fuzziness of the wools but I realized how I don't wear grey sneakers very often. My wolf grey 5s were worn once and sat for years in my closet so I didn't bother copping the WG 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom