ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4688.JPG

Since we're on that 1.0 kick, I gotta throw the 2's some love today. 8)

...MG still sold well but they were still available way after release date because it was just too many pairs made. MG dropped randomly out of nowhere at first, on Renarts if MY memory serves me right. A lot of people did BNTL on that and most of us were still trying to figure out what happened and how a random colorway just dropped with no prior pic leak or info. MG's later dropped at more shops and were somewhat easy to pick up because UB's were just gaining steam at that point. Also, I think everyone were more focused on Chalks and 3M's which was releasing around the MG's so MG's took a backseat to the former 2. Not to mention, MG's were LTD and were produced less than WG's. Some people preferred the Silver LTD rather than WG. And 3 grey colorways with the HIgh Snob UB on the brink...
Quotes for truth, all of it. Was def focused on Chalks and 3M.
MG's were sitting at my local shop, no one knew they were there. Pre-NMD days.

Anybody that has the kith copa 17.1 could you please comment on sizing and break in. Usually wear a 12.5 13 in ub. Would 12 work?

Anybody that has the kith copa 17.1 could you please comment on sizing and break in. Usually wear a 12.5 13 in ub. Would 12 work?
I wouldn't push it, i sold mine but I don't think the insole was removable. They fit fairly TTS so if the 12.5 is on the small side for you then a 12 would not work. The leather is not flexible and I assume it would not stretch

on the topic of WG vs MG

WG released before MG but sat because WG was a GR colorway and was produced in big numbers like OG's. They still sold well but they were still available way after release date because it was just too many pairs made. MG dropped randomly out of nowhere at first, on Renarts if MY memory serves me right. A lot of people did BNTL on that and most of us were still trying to figure out what happened and how a random colorway just dropped with no prior pic leak or info. MG's later dropped at more shops and were somewhat easy to pick up because UB's were just gaining steam at that point. Also, I think everyone were more focused on Chalks and 3M's which was releasing around the MG's so MG's took a backseat to the former 2. Not to mention, MG's were LTD and were produced less than WG's. Some people preferred the Silver LTD rather than WG. And 3 grey colorways with the HSN UB on the brink, it was just too many grey colorways at once for people to be grabbing all.

I passed on the MG, because I already had the WG. I could have grabbed the MG multiple times, but I didn't see a reason to have multiple grey pairs of ultraboost.

Now, WG's are one of my most worn models.

I wouldn't push it, i sold mine but I don't think the insole was removable. They fit fairly TTS so if the 12.5 is on the small side for you then a 12 would not work. The leather is not flexible and I assume it would not stretch

Ditto.
True to size.

Back
Top Bottom