ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao were the Yeezy waves a random drop? Also I liked the fuzziness of the wools but I realized how I don't wear grey sneakers very often. My wolf grey 5s were worn once and sat for years in my closet so I didn't bother copping the WG 1.0s

to be fair, AJ5's has terrible wearability

IMG_0841.JPG

the shoe is alright but too bulky...but for 300 hell noooo... lol

So two things about the Yeezy Waves. 1) Sneakernews says its for a November shipment? The hell? Yeezy ain't ever holding my $320 for a shipment THREE months from now. Get the **** outta here with that. 2) People who would buy these but would crap on something like air monarchs or ozweegos are a bunch of tools.

So two things about the Yeezy Waves. 1) Sneakernews says its for a November shipment? The hell? Yeezy ain't ever holding my $320 for a shipment THREE months from now. Get the **** outta here with that. 2) People who would buy these but would crap on something like air monarchs or ozweegos are a bunch of tools.
I've seen like 4 people who say they wanna rock them, everyone else is trying to flip them. It's ridiculous. 100% agree with you on the Ozweego point.

I like ozweegos not into the waves but damn if people starts saying they comfortable af and there's a cream cw i'm getting one

I've seen like 4 people who say they wanna rock them, everyone else is trying to flip them. It's ridiculous. 100% agree with you on the Ozweego point.
Ozweego 2s are dope.

I like ozweegos not into the waves but damn if people starts saying they comfortable af and there's a cream cw i'm getting one
I'd rock them if they were super comfy and not a pain in the *** to get.

Well, the Waves look better than the Ozweegos in my opinion, but that ain't saying much since the Ozweegos are some of the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen in my life :rofl:

First time going to
Well, the Waves look better than the Ozweegos in my opinion, but that ain't saying much since the Ozweegos are some of the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen in my life :rofl:
To each their own. Some people in here are literally buying socks on boost aka the white and cream AWs. I'd cop the Ozweegos over those any day.

Back
Top Bottom