ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ended up getting the Energy Boost 3 RTT. Glad I did, these are sleepers. Some nice hits of suede and leather on these.

Compared to the UB, these are just as comfortable in my opinion. Sacrifice a little boost bounce for some support. I don't mind.
IMG_20170825_104550.jpg IMG_20170825_104615.jpg
Yeah I want the energy boost...nice cop. Hope I can find a pair soon enough.

What's wrong with trying to sell those off for retail? I'm willing to sell for under retail just to get rid of them. Not my fault BAIT is selling them as a pack.

There's nothing wrong with it, it might just take awhile - even under retail...

There's nothing wrong with it, it might just take awhile - even under retail...

No doubt. Finding the buyer is the challenge, which I did not dismiss.

Anyways, the fella already sold off the package to someone else. Fingers crossed for round 2 emails, or I'm going to be to lining up for these.

No doubt. Finding the buyer is the challenge, which I did not dismiss.

Anyways, the fella already sold off the package to someone else. Fingers crossed for round 2 emails, or I'm going to be to lining up for these.

Good luck man! Yeah finding the right buyer is always the hardest. I'm finding it difficult to sell my 2016 STI lol. Just waiting for the right buyer.

What's wrong with trying to sell those off for retail? I'm willing to sell for under retail just to get rid of them. Not my fault BAIT is selling them as a pack.

Nothing wrong with it, ideally I'd like to do the same. But no one wants those white ones, which is why they packaging them up in the first place. So u gonna have a lot of supply and very little demand in the resell market. Id be surprised if you could get anywhere near retail on em.

I wouldn't know how I would feel about the RTT mids if they forced me to cop that Energy Boost RTT.

Nothing wrong with it, ideally I'd like to do the same. But no one wants those white ones, which is why they packaging them up in the first place. So u gonna have a lot of supply and very little demand in the resell market. Id be surprised if you could get anywhere near retail on em.
Guaranteed teddy gonna say their Fire.

If I had won the package, I would have accepted the $235 top offer on GOAT right now for the size 10. That would have been ideal. :lol:

I can see people getting down with the white pair, but there definitely will be a surplus of them with the way BAIT is releasing them

If I had won the package, I would have accepted the $235 top offer on GOAT right now for the size 10. That would have been ideal. :lol:

They not even released yet lol. Youd be getting a -10 on goat lol. Once pairs are in hand i suspect the $200+ offers will be a distant memory. Could be wrong, i dont see a lot of people paying over retail for these. There will definitely be a few sellers who can make it work tho.

They not even released yet lol. Youd be getting a -10 on goat lol. Once pairs are in hand i suspect the $200+ offers will be a distant memory. Could be wrong, i dont see a lot of people paying over retail for these. There will definitely be a few sellers who can make it work tho.

I don't need to have them in-hand. I'm at 150+ on GOAT, but, yeah, the timing would be difficult in terms of shipping them out in time for the online orders.

On the other hand, if BAIT does end up giving priority to people buying the package for the in-store FCFS, I will be taking that offer with the quickness.

I thought about doing this as well, but I don't feel comfortable doing so without the shoes in hand. Worse comes to worst, I'll just wear them or move them for retail or below.

Back
Top Bottom