ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6346.JPG

Mail call.

All laced up and ready to be unDS'ed :nthat:

got a pair of RTTs I don't think I'm going to wear...realizing I have too many royal blue shoes. If anyone wants, hit the PM. size 8.5

I noticed when Bait tweeted about the raffle winners they said "first round". I know they send out emails a few different times on other raffles, but thats probably only when they dont sell out. I wonder if more emails will go out tonight.

I don't think they are underrated. They sold out quite fast and they are reselling for a good amount.

Well many people talked down upon them. It was not on many people's must get radar. And I rarely see on foot pics of this model

got a pair of RTTs I don't think I'm going to wear...realizing I have too many royal blue shoes. If anyone wants, hit the PM. size 8.5
floodarea floodarea

I noticed when Bait tweeted about the raffle winners they said "first round". I know they send out emails a few different times on other raffles, but thats probably only when they dont sell out. I wonder if more emails will go out tonight.
Probably most of the packs will be sold out if they send another round. I know some sizes are sold out already, so it'll probably be mostly white pairs if they send more

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just got mine today. The heel cup is black, not dark grey like it is on the website <a href="https://t.co/q6tWwJqWbq">pic.twitter.com/q6tWwJqWbq</a></p>&mdash; Shane Burkeen (@shanethomas28) <a href="">August 26, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Black heel cup after all.

Back
Top Bottom