ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody had denim stains on their ultra boost and managed to get rid of it? Got denim stains on my 3.0 TW.

read online that soaking in stain remover and washing a few times would work but wanted to see if anybody else had a surefire method?

anybody had denim stains on their ultra boost and managed to get rid of it? Got denim stains on my 3.0 TW.

read online that soaking in stain remover and washing a few times would work but wanted to see if anybody else had a surefire method?
Got some on my 2.0's...interested in a solution as well...

Jeans...ruining my shoes since 87

None of the Hu Trails were that enticing for me (the peppered grey one mostly but not as nice as Reigning Champ) but that cotton candy one is dope for sure. May consider paying for ATC...

Yes indeed.
20170825_150052.jpg
What are those?? (not saying it like the meme. actually curious what those are) Also inb4 #ntdenim

Oh is that what the "zg" knit means?

Thanks and glad I passed.

I need to check my triple white Y3's. Those feel like PK and are already getting a little tear :/
Yeah ZG knit is almost like circa knit feel I think. One of the youtubers said it's not really stretchy.

I'm surprised Billionaire Boys Club went down earlier when YM linked them after announcing that new HuNMD, not used to Shopify sites going down like that

Ahh didn't recognize them from the anterior view. Always wanted a pair of drose 6s but it's too bad the PK model only had one colorway that I wasn't interested in.
BHM to be exact. Leather upper probably the best upper offered on this model. Even the PK version has that liner underneath.

I picked up a red pair and the Chicago Lux edition.

Which grey UB is the best? I want one but can't decide, and what is the consensus on sizing TTS or half up or down?
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom