ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got some on my 2.0's...interested in a solution as well...

Jeans...ruining my shoes since 87

So, managed to get a lot of denim stains off the knit using tide to go stain remover

just soaked all the spots with the stains and around the spots too for 10 or 20 minutes, put in washer on 40 celsius and the knit is looking a lot whiter. The plastic cage and heelcup though, still some blueness there. Going to need think of another solution, maybe white permanent marker or something.

edit: feck, translucent cage so can't use white marker for there, will need to get creative

Last edited:
This is probably an unprecedented moment in eBay shoe selling history (maybe not) but i won the case against Christian Acevedo of Newark, New Jersey.

It took way more time than i'd ever want to commit to ebay in my lifetime but i was adamant about following through with this (very frustrating) claim and appeals procedure. I doubt this will end his attempts but I made it known to paypal and ebay of his 3-4 other incidents so maybe they'll get their act together about this kind of open loop in their system.

anyways.... if anyone comes across Overkills size 8 from NJ , no box..... that's probably my pair... lol.

IMG_4055.PNG

any accounts that have Christian Acevedo in the name or "getfit" in the username or ChrisAce as the email. Stay clear of this scammer.

his aliases on ebay (and maybe there are more) are:
jonnyvfit245
Chrisxgee23
chrisgetfit25

Last edited:
This is probably an unprecedented moment in eBay shoe selling history (maybe not) but i won the case against Christian Acevedo of Newark, New Jersey.

It took way more time than i'd ever want to commit to ebay in my lifetime but i was adamant about following through with this (very frustrating) claim and appeals procedure. I doubt this will end his attempts but I made it known to paypal and ebay of his 3-4 other incidents so maybe they'll get their act together about this kind of open loop in their system.

anyways.... if anyone comes across Overkills size 8 from NJ , no box..... that's probably my pair... lol.

IMG_4055.PNG

any accounts that have Christian Acevedo in the name or "getfit" in the username or ChrisAce as the email. Stay clear of this scammer.

Glad to hear it! F tha scammers!

IMG_4055.PNG

Congratulations dude! Happy for you!

anyone buying these SNS joints just for a boost ball? :lol:. People were selling them for like $100 before so its like you're only paying $80 for some EQTs :rofl:

I was dissapointed in how the Pusha Ts felt on foot, so this model is an easy pass.

oh **** my wifes email hit on the bait r&d

the 93/16 not the other one, but i like the glow in the dark more anyway

IMG_4055.PNG

what is his eBay username?

My only gripe about the eqt 93/16 PK UB is the EQT carryover of that plastic a-shaped pillar thing on the medial side. KPs were snakeskin which is unique enough. Otherwise I feel like it's pointless. And I do like the symmetry on the Baits (both pairs)

Think in gonna stop by the outlet today...also see of Finish Line has those greys in store...I already checked online and it said they werent but I want to confirm for myself I guess.

Back
Top Bottom