ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you either wore them playing soccer when you were younger, and you want these now, or you didnt wear/didnt play soccer in them and dont want them now.
I always wanted them as a lifestyle sneaker because I remembered seeing them as cleats back in the day. A lot of soccer cleats are really nice looking. Too bad I'm trash at soccer lmao.

you either wore them playing soccer when you were younger, making you want these now.
Or you didnt wear/didnt play soccer in them and dont want them now.

pretty simple to me.

Are they ugly? Yes.

But these are nostalgic in every sense of the word for me.

Gotcha. For some reason I didn't see or notice much talk about in the thread lol. I don't think they're THAT ugly.

you either wore them playing soccer when you were younger, making you want these now.

pretty simple to me.

Are they ugly? Yes.

Fugging nostalgic. That's what got me hooked to purecontrols and copas.
Can't get enough of them. Except the nemeziz. Not too keen on those even after getting them in hand.

Gotcha. For some reason I didn't see or notice much talk about in the thread lol. I don't think they're THAT ugly.

yeah theres been little talk aside from myself, @stormtrooper, davejun davejun Theres just been no info to come out at all since pics surfaced 2 months ago. Its funny stormtrooper just asked about them 2 days ago, and here they are popping up.

nobody cared about the first collabs that came out with UB because the hype wasnt real yet. looking back at some of those colorways though. they were pretty ugly. just look up the og kolor collab. they were clown shoes. literally. lol.

clown.jpeg

lol those aren't even the original Kolor collab and certainly not the first UB collab. Those are 2.0 Kolors, well after UB hype has taken off.

Are these only hard to get because it's an international release and soccer is not as popular in the US as it is overseas?

pretty simple to me.

Are they ugly? Yes.

Wore them playing soccer growing up...want nothing to do with these mash ups. Just look butchered to me. Especially in the blue why not do the black and red predator colors since that is the "known"/classic pred colorway

Might be okay missing out on these Baits. Would love to try a 93/17 without the burrito, although I really had no problem with it in the first place. If I could've had for retail, most definitely, but now that I missed out on an earlier deal it might've been for the best.

...AKA wait for my post next week with my latest pick up pics.

was out on my lunch break when soccer.com posts, oh well, as long as unisport ships im happy.

Back
Top Bottom