ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wore Copas when I played soccer. I'd triple up if adc decided to put boost on Kangaroo leather :lol:

dont you just mean these?

IMG_6058.JPG

Nice livestocks

Thanks

Fit thoughts?
For BAIT I assume or livestocks or both?

BAIT, I went with .5sz down my usual 93/17 and they work nicely. A little snug in the toe area but should loosen up when I wear them. You can go with your usual 93/17 as well if you want a little more room up top but I have a feeling you might experience some heel slippage. But I got small ankles so if you think if you have normal to big ankles and/or wide feet, you can get away with normal 93/17 size.

As for livestocks, those are def .5sz UP from your 1.0/2.0 UB size.

Hello NT fam! did anyone ordered this from hanon 1-2 weeks ago?

If so please post pictures. Appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

UB new.jpg

I'm one of the rare few where the small ankle collar of kith mids don't really bother me.

Same, haha (but the RTT mids). I'm hoping the length of these don't bother me. I got a 9 in the Overkills so ideally the 9s here will fit. Worst case I can take the insole out and I think it'll fit perfectly then. Maybe I'll replace with a very thin insole. My OG EQT 93/17 size was a 9.5. The 9 was a little too tight for me.

Same, haha (but the RTT mids). I'm hoping the length of these don't bother me. I got a 9 in the Overkills so ideally the 9s here will fit. Worst case I can take the insole out and I think it'll fit perfectly then. Maybe I'll replace with a very thin insole. My OG EQT 93/17 size was a 9.5. The 9 was a little too tight for me.
RTTs material is a little more forgiving than Kiths.
I don't have a pair of the OKs but from other NTers, they say fit is the same with OKs and BAIT. You should be fine if you got a 9 in BAIT. If you got a 9.5, then my speculation in my previous post can possibly happen.

How come those predator Boosts are so limited in quantity ?? I mean 16 pairs for the euro release and only 22 in the US what's up with that

Back
Top Bottom