ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. I think the largest size they make is UK 11. And stock count for ADC uk is only 16 pairs wtf.
I hope I'm wrong.
That's CRAZY. 16 pairs gon make this shoe worth 1k+. Also what the hell is with adidas and some lifestyle boost shoes being limited to like under size 12. It's getting me irritated. Some collabs only go up to 12.5. Purecontrols rarely go past size 12.

Those predator boosts look bad. Like i love the old preds....but like they look bad...like jordan fusion bad

Not my pics but Damn the burgundy 3.0 is sexy!!

IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0234.jpg

anyone that REALLY wants the predators, PM me. I have a site. You are warned that you will need to use a forwarder such as borderlinx though, so have an account ready. I put my order through, came out to $270 before I pay borderlinx to then ship to me.

Glad I held off on the copas from UN. They would have been about the same price, but id rather have these to add some variety. Kith copas should be enough.

IMG_0746.PNG

Asking me for my social security wth ?! and is $300 shipped good seems a bit much for these preds

Last edited:
Has anyone actually owned a pair of predator cleats? I'd buy the predator boosts but I don't know if I can fit in a 12 if I wear UBs in a 13...

Has anyone actually owned a pair of predator cleats? I'd buy the predator boosts but I don't know if I can fit in a 12 if I wear UBs in a 13...

I have the newer predator cleats. I wear a 9 for the cleats and a 9.5 in the copa and nemeziz ub. I highly doubt a 12 would fit you. I can barely squeeze in a 9 for the copa ub.

I have the newer predator cleats. I wear a 9 for the cleats and a 9.5 in the copa and nemeziz ub. I highly doubt a 12 would fit you. I can barely squeeze in a 9 for the copa ub.
RIP. Guess I'm not copping the last sz 12 on prodirect.

Back
Top Bottom