ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What?

IMG_5376.PNG

Glad they are coming out on the 21st...now I dont have to wait until the 1st to satisfy my buying itch

any other chances to cop the TGWO CS? missed on the first drop and heard there would be a world wide release soon after

On a side note, my mate got his pair of MC 3.0 from ADC UK and the inner size tag is intriguing.
Other than that, the shoe itself is the same as any MC 3.0. He said he struck the sneaker jackpot :lol:
FullSizeRender.jpg

The heel part of the continental sole on my RC's are starting to separate from the Boost... any suggestions on material/glue/cement to rebond securely? Anyone here experience this on their Ultra Boosts

Not necessarily. I ordered immediately and it's still processing, while other peeps ordered well into the hour (or past it) and have had them ship out. No telling in which order they're going by, but we'll see.
Can't check my order since I didn't create an account before but I guess they'll send a shipping confirmation as stated in the order confirmation.

On a side note, my mate got his pair of MC 3.0 from ADC UK and the inner size tag is intriguing.
Other than that, the shoe itself is the same as any MC 3.0. He said he struck the sneaker jackpot :lol:
FullSizeRender.jpg
Wonder what Adidas would say if your mate told them. Send him a new one and ask him to keep the sample pair?

Back
Top Bottom