ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you have the desire, you will get there. I gave up my career in hotel management to pursue pharmacy.

Tried many things in school. Finally got it right at 33 years young.
Damn being someone who's 26 right now and lost, that's amazing to hear. I know it's off topic but how long did it take to get your license.

graduated 4 years ago in IT, been living comfortably ever since

IMG_3929.JPG
Damn, I'm in IT too but money doesn't roll in as great as it should be.
Then again, I do enjoy what I do for a living.

Are you darthfett 2.0?
I do wonder at times. Out with the old, in with the new.

Damn being someone who's 26 right now and lost, that's amazing to hear. I know it's off topic but how long did it take to get your license.

2 years of prerequisites as a post-bacc for acceptance into the program and then another 4 years. 6 total.

Question for you guys. Are y'all ever able to get any of the new releases at your local Adidas store? Houston is a fairly large market but our store never gets anything. Just find it strange how it's either online only or you have to buy from one of the foot sites and/or their brick and mortar locations.

Yes, yes - been saving $$$ lately but these I need :nthat:

I wouldn't be too envious, we get like 10 pairs total. Just as hard to cop these as consortium releases because of low stock numbers.
I think when i read on SC earlier that 6 pairs are dropping on adidas this thursday

Capture+_2017-09-19-06-30-13.png

I wonder if these are the "core black's"...
Capture+_2017-09-19-06-33-17.png

if so I may be in for 3 pair. Thank God they aren't dropping a navy. Adidas talking all my monies.

On a side note, my mate got his pair of MC 3.0 from ADC UK and the inner size tag is intriguing.
Other than that, the shoe itself is the same as any MC 3.0. He said he struck the sneaker jackpot :lol:

i think the samples were more vibrant in photos, so yea he could have the jackpot ! samples with a box

Question for you guys. Are y'all ever able to get any of the new releases at your local Adidas store? Houston is a fairly large market but our store never gets anything. Just find it strange how it's either online only or you have to buy from one of the foot sites and/or their brick and mortar locations.
You talking about Adidas in the galleria? I guess it depends on which recent releases you're referring to, but it's definitely gotten things in the past like TB 1.0, RC 1.0, and so forth. It's just that this same large market is also drawing in enough of the same types that will get tipped off early and/or have the ability to go immediately and clean the store out.

Are they not getting any of the upcoming ATR mids?

More Boost for me....

IMG_20170918_184612.jpg

The 3.0 are really comfy but

IMG_20170919_164355.jpg

IMG_20170919_164407.jpg

EQTs kills the 3.0s. The EQTs is another World. The Design is Future looking, yes, but the they are insane on Feet. Sooooooo comfy i cant tell u Guys :smokin

Back
Top Bottom