ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, but the fact that it's the first EQT 93/17 Mid silhouette will likely make it good trade bait at least in the future. I don't think it'll be bricks like the MMJ Tubular Instinct especially since it has Boost.
Try to look at the shoe from a superficial standpoint. Just because it's the first silhouette of its type doesn't mean it will be popular, especially if the silhouette is ugly.

For example look at the Titolo XR1 trail. First and only XR1 Trail and is a consortium collab, but has been forgotten

That's true. I'm not disputing it's ugly lol but I agree with the point that the Mastermind branding and it being a "first" may help its case. But there are probably other collab "firsts" that I'm not thinking of that ended up bricks

I've tried on the ATRs in store and own the green ones. They are very comfortable on feet and I like the fact that they repel water + thicker continental sole.

Feels like a cageless shoe, because it is cageless. Has extra padding on the inner heel as well.

Keep in mind, I have not worn mine out yet so that's as much as I can tell you. However, I do have the khaki pair on the way and expect to purchase the upcoming releases.

They fit TTS.

:nerd: -$40? (Most likely an error and it's $220 like the others)
IMG_9086.jpg

does any one know how limited the predator precision ultraboost were compared to the Ace pure controls?
Lmao like 5 pairs per size on NDC smh. Loaded up OOS for everyone in here pretty much and was only up to sz 11.5. Folks got pairs off overseas preorders tho from prodirect, soccer.com, and unisportstore.

Lmao like 5 pairs per size on NDC smh. Loaded up OOS for everyone in here pretty much and was only up to sz 11.5. Folks got pairs off overseas preorders tho from prodirect, soccer.com, and unisportstore.

Resell isn't TOO bad, though. So anyone can pick up a pair or another at less than $100 over retail.

why is everyone on the ATR train now? first run, people were saying how they looked doo do on feet...

This has got to be because of the maroon colorway I suppose.. i think they are a nice looking shoe all around..khaki color is mad slept on IMO

Kind of a random question but do any of you guys use an app to post on the threads. Was looking to use an app rather than via web browser.

Back
Top Bottom