ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1456.JPG Kolors today

IMG_2013.JPG
Like walkin on clouds. Dam these 93/17's are insanely comfy.

I like that CW better than what they're releasing in the states. I have the same mesh on my black pair and it's comfy. White/blues have embroidery within the mesh and it's scratchy.

That's definitely the chunky ATR Mid conti sole (image is too compressed to definitively say it's blacked Boost), but you can you can also see the eyelet strips. And you can see the Consortium tab in lieu of fat pull tab.

What's more annoying is the fact that nobody thought to get decent hi res shots of the footwear (just of the full collection), kind of wish there was an accompanying look book like Kithland.

I feel like Ronnie would've hyped it up by now. Interesting tho, I didn't look at the fashion show lol
You know how Ronnie does these things, right now he's on that Pippen/Maestro wave haha.

TBH, was mostly curious about the shoes that were gonna be featured more than anything, so I started looking at some of the slideshows when I caught that pair.

Close to copping my grail!!! Reigning champ 1.0's. I hope it happens!!!!
what's your size? keep seeing this person slowly inching up his bid on stockx: $400, 409, 410, 412, 430, 431, etc. Good luck on gettin' it tho. still haven't ds'd mine yet. too nice to rock

Still halfway regret passing on RC's at $325 shipped on eBay shortly after the release.

Got over them though. Luckily not really premium materials on them other than the PK. If they have a leather tongue or cage I'd drop resale right now

IMG_2022.JPG

Up close of the mesh. I love the uniformity of the toebox :nthat:

FTK Uk exclusive

Man, the one time no one is home and they try to deliver. Now it's stuck at the post office and I haven't had a chance to go. Hopefully can make time to pick mine up tomorrow. Stoked.

Man, the one time no one is home and they try to deliver. Now it's stuck at the post office and I haven't had a chance to go. Hopefully can make time to pick mine up tomorrow. Stoked.

Dam dam I know how long you been waiting!

At least they're stateside!

Back
Top Bottom