ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How strict is GOAT on box conditions? Im offloading some pairs and there is slight damage from stacking.. is that acceptable as "good condition" ?

How strict is GOAT on box conditions? Im offloading some pairs and there is slight damage from stacking.. is that acceptable as "good condition" ?
Very strict. You can email them or reach out to them on twitter though with pictures of the box and ask if they'll accept it

Is that so? What was EU retail price?

€210.00 i believe

so left is after i put in the US address. Right side is untouched

rtt.jpg

I created a listing on GOAT but it's not showing on the product page? Anyone experience this?? Stockx is so much easier, but I cant list them there due to the box being damaged.....

I created a listing on GOAT but it's not showing on the product page? Anyone experience this?? Stockx is so much easier, but I cant list them there due to the box being damaged.....
In my experience it takes about 10-20 minutes for the listing to pop up

Goat has to approve the listing and if they did it might be under "buy new" on the very bottom "new with issues"

stockx is less picky with box condition and "dust" on soles. Also pretty straight forward with the payout of how much you'll get exactly. You won't be blindsided with the additional withdrawal fee like Goat does

Yes but they tell you when you set the price about the withdrawl fee. On GOAT they don't tell you about the fee until it is sold

7341699B-6628-4A25-AC82-88F8B8B5452A.png I sold over 30 pairs on goat. No issues. The withdrawal fee blindsided me
Whats nice about GOAT though is if you plan on using the money to buy another pair on their platform you don't lose that 2.9% in fees because the money is still in your account in its entirety to use until you decide to transfer out to paypal.

until you withdraw I think. So when you list on Goat, they tell you how much you'll make after the 9.5% commission fee. So you're like cool, I'll get that much. Then when your shoes sold and they credit you and you go and withdraw that amount, they charge you another 2.9% fee.

On stockx, it tells you exactly everything when you first list up a price

Whats nice about GOAT though is if you plan on using the money to buy another pair on their platform you don't lose that 2.9% in fees because the money is still in your account in its entirety to use until you decide to transfer out to paypal.

That's exactly the difference. As a seller you should know that if you even use Paypal at any point in the transaction there is a 2.9% fee. Whether StockX includes it in the payout calculation or whether GOAT keeps it below the line, it shouldn't really come as a surprise if you know what platforms are involved.

And like you said, GOAT's platform stores your sales credits in case you want to buy something else off GOAT without applying that PP fee. This increases GOAT's profits because it incentivizes sellers to keep the dollars in the GOAT sandbox and it's one less transaction fee that Paypal would have gotten. It also maximizes your sale profits if you planned on turning around and buying a different shoe with that money. If not, no harm no foul, you pay the same 2.9% PP fee you would have paid on StockX anyway.

I prefer GOAT over StockX.

In my experience, GOAT doesn't let small stuff fall through the cracks. You get what you intended to pay for. StockX sometimes lets messed up boxes or snags/gluemarks pass through QC process.

Back
Top Bottom