ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer to buy from Goat because they don't let "factory flaws" slip thru. But stockx is a undercut market more so than goat so its sometimes cheaper to buy from stockx.

I prefer Overkills for today.
OK920.jpg
OK920.jpg

I prefer to buy from Goat because they don't let "factory flaws" slip thru. But stockx is a undercut market more so than goat so its sometimes cheaper to buy from stockx.
Same experience.

I've had a friend who got dinged for a glue stain. Pair was sent back. He merely rubbed off the glue stain and sent it back and they let it pass through QC. Very small thing, but at least like I said before you are ensured what you pay for.

On overkills the burrito tongue is super short which causes it to be way more prominent than on the other pairs

Admittedly my least favorite thing about the model as well. I prefer how Bait's Futures eliminated it, but then again it could all depend on how they're laced as well (?), I normally don't experience the recurring problem of having the tongue flapping up (and out) on any of my burrito tongued ones. (OG, Milled, & OK)
OK9202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom