ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone link me to the Stan Smith Boost in 11.5 for less than retail.

ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-STAN-SMITH-BOOST-BLACK-2-700x468.jpg
adidas-stan-smith-boost-ftwr-white-ftwr-white-green-193595-bb0008-3.jpg

Been wanting the Black pair and got lucky on that SP release.

Now the Burgs and then I’m ready for the 4.0’s

Yea the price is high, moved one for $350 I hope they aren't a pain to cop. If I move a few I'd keep one for The feet :lol:

Yea the price is high, moved one for $350 I hope they aren't a pain to cop. If I move a few I'd keep one for The feet :lol:
Which is kinda surprising (the retail price), and it means the Ronnie one (appears to be less vibrant, earthy) is gonna be higher than that.

The on feets today are nice!
YtpogFsi3eASLy_A79HrJLskoBE47ev4dUJBJMevPmnTsQOiOB_g3pTcYfeATDl61f--4L5fjuPDmbhaBEv13Eflx5RG8OD_4Az48xgMsOJfwZ28Phl2vaDHUdhu83E8OibIeLk_O7H5kjkGFfeiBkOCqGX1QoWeAdztoqELQwBx4x1s4PecG2uv-Z1iJ4IOASzNSAv7P8W3ZtzWD9cTw3UFXQfO5iPfb-Q7beq0pesryEboL2x5FXQPAxUiRp5GKBKSpgNFRrsYYRQjTQW8bGQKJWwKlwnFp2w8LjCJiE0b6JE1QbnNU-plXF0Mh9ldW3f-n7Er6QOMvZRT_MH2wIUMB_M2aDZP1RXEkAy_YS2Ffk76kuY_Jokd1SJVyQ9mxOwMLsBhkZwFWPOsik_vM-a2OUf3UYRYby0OvrVyTNw4tt2lfIWbbnzI26SspowdEZ0SCbO8OmnhbuKl6H0FrhiO2o4Qd7U0PMq7aDahEbcUv93bYteMsC2pyJdHxMQyhoWpnQlUax3j62ieOEbTlTE7yVYDWM3nYIQgNUTcCnhi9kNbvs1H96PtgnCc-VpPCbQN4kHKz3ah5b9PpiKM19D5Xa_-JtR6iSyyK6ULGHA=w986-h950-no

Wore these guys today. The heel slippage isn't a big deal to me.

Last edited:
This is my go to trail when hiking since its close to home... Probably not as crazy as CO tho LOL

First time I hiked that thing, my legs were killing me. I grew up FL and lived in the South my whole life. For the most part, pretty damn flat everywhere I've lived (FL, TX, & AL).

I prefer GOAT over StockX.

In my experience, GOAT doesn't let small stuff fall through the cracks. You get what you intended to pay for. StockX sometimes lets messed up boxes or snags/gluemarks pass through QC process.

I prefer StockX for selling and Goat for buying

Both apps are good. Neither are "garbage"

I prefer to buy from Goat because they don't let "factory flaws" slip thru. But stockx is a undercut market more so than goat so its sometimes cheaper to buy from stockx.

Ditto to all. I've gotten rid of some stuff I thought would never sell on both platforms, but as y'all mentioned. I prefer to buy on GOAT; however, I'll sometimes buy from StockX simply because it's much cheaper. Don't think StockX's QC is quite on par with GOAT's.

Back
Top Bottom