ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a deal on probikekit.com and ordered some ultra boost for my wife. I have yet to receive them. Has anyone ever ordered from them?
Ordered a pair of MC 2.0 last year and I got them in just fine. Box was a little damaged but shoes were perfect. Took maybe 2 weeks if I remember correctly? You should be fine.

To buy RTT's or not....I'm a sucker for mids.

Get 'em now while they're cheap. Plus, they're pretty good for the Fall since they can keep your feet somewhat warm. I wore them during a hot day, but my feet got real stuffy...

From where I am, anything $1000 and above is pretty ridiculous cause that's like most of our monthly salary here.
Well hopefully you paid no where near that. Burg 1.0s are selling for around that or maybe more.

Need OG White restock more than anything. My pair is still in pretty good condition but sleeping on a second while they were sitting on winnsports is killing me lol

DLQ-mV7XUAAgE9s.jpg

DLQ-laJWAAApWRT.jpg

Think Chanel x Pharrell NMD Trail is real and happening? Can imagine a Pharrell x Karl Lagerfeld (just did Vans) collab, but the main couture label is a stretch. On the other hand, never imagined Supreme x Louis Vuitton.
Who the heck knows?

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2738.GIF

all these trail Pharrells are terrible. Then again I wasnt a fan of the original Pharrells either.

That sole just doesnt look good to me.

code invalid, but after 15 $ shipping, it comes to just retail shipped. still a good find though. SF raised their shipping prices in the last week from 14$ per shoe. It used to be 14 per two pairs of shoes.

Them Pharrells would be good to recoup my expenses for this year if had... :lol: Doubt I could cop tho LOL

Quick question for y'all that copped 3.0 Burgs, is the sizing similar to the 3.0 Oreos (looser knit, .5 size down for most) or is it tighter like the TB releases (TTS)? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom