ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, can I get a legit check on these SNS please? Thanks!

20171004_120559.jpg
20171004_120630.jpg
20171004_120713.jpg
20171004_120645.jpg
20171004_120734.jpg
20171004_120812.jpg
Looks legit. Guess he just swapped the laces as stock laces were all black.

love the red Hu's. I don't even like red kicks and my red hu's are easily more worn. Probably why I don't wear CNY UB's at all anymore.

How pretty of a penny did you pay?

Cant believe I sold my Red Hu's for $375 during the holidays last year. Never cave for holiday money lol

ouch.

i had 3 pairs of each color. sold them for 550 each.

had 2 pairs of the OG yellow. sold them to a local radio DJ for 450 each (showing love)

REGRETS LIKE A MF

I didn't want to pay resell for any of the Hu's when they were going for sub $500. I passed on Yellow Hu's right after release for $400 too. Nowadays just looking at the price, makes me not want to buy any Hu's at all lol. I'm lucky I made it out for a good amount of pairs during release day and kept a personal of almost every colorway

I really love UB but I can live without all the limited colorways. The more they are worth, the harder it is for me to wear them anyway. I dumped my SNS, RC, and CNY already. I'm cool with GR...

I really love UB but I can live without all the limited colorways. The more they are worth, the harder it is for me to wear them anyway. I dumped my SNS, RC, and CNY already. I'm cool with GR...

Same... I dont mess with collabs for the most part...

Same... I dont mess with collabs for the most part...
You gjys make good points that the louder CW/collabs will be harder to match/wear. I feel that way about the two collabs I want to get (SNS Sample and PackerxSolebox)...gonna be near impossible for me to get a lot of wear out of the PackerxSolebox for sure as its not work friendly at all.

But I really want a UB Mid top.

I also want the maroon yeezys...I don't car if I can match it or not...I want that mofo

You gjys make good points that the louder CW/collabs will be harder to match/wear. I feel that way about the two collabs I want to get (SNS Sample and PackerxSolebox)...gonna be near impossible for me to get a lot of wear out of the PackerxSolebox for sure as its not work friendly at all.

But I really want a UB Mid top.

I also want the maroon yeezys...I don't car if I can match it or not...I want that mofo
I rarely wear my Kith mids but I guess part of the reason is the weather... Getting cooler now so I will get more wear out of that. Other than that, Yeezy v2s (If thats even considered as a collab LOL) will probably be the collab that gets the most wear for me.

Packer x Solebox Mids are the most anticipated pair of kicks for me for the rest of the year :pimp:
Lol forgot about those. Probably because I already made up my mind to pass on them when I first saw them.

Lux though on the other hand.

fellas, any of u bought from sivasdescalzo before? do they request for a scanned image of your passport in order for DHL to ship your purchase? i just find it weird. had bought shoes from other stores with DHL shipping but never requested for passport photo before..

fellas, any of u bought from sivasdescalzo before? do they request for a scanned image of your passport in order for DHL to ship your purchase? i just find it weird. had bought shoes from other stores with DHL shipping but never requested for passport photo before..
they are legit but I didn't kno they still asked for that..I'm not comfortable with that at all no way jose

they are legit but I didn't kno they still asked for that..I'm not comfortable with that at all no way jose

i'm aware they are legit. just find it odd they're asking for a copy of my passport. on hold at DHL since monday because of that.

edit: SVD claims DHL needs it.

Back
Top Bottom