ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick question for y'all that copped 3.0 Burgs, is the sizing similar to the 3.0 Oreos (looser knit, .5 size down for most) or is it tighter like the TB releases (TTS)? Any feedback would be appreciated!
I go TTS for all the UB 3.0s and it works out well for me. I went TTS with Burgs as well.

Quick question for y'all that copped 3.0 Burgs, is the sizing similar to the 3.0 Oreos (looser knit, .5 size down for most) or is it tighter like the TB releases (TTS)? Any feedback would be appreciated!
All my UBs are all the same size regardless if its 1.0 or 3.0. Burgs is probably 1 of the tightest.

Wider Futurecraft release coming soon? This adidas video hints not Made for Germany only anymore. There will be London, Paris, NY, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Tokyo versions as well.

2 weeks from now

upload_2017-10-4_10-52-35.png

Finally gave in and got the BAIT EQT Futures from StockX. Got a DS pair for $290 delivered for a size 11. I don't think I was gonna find a better price for DS in my size. Gotta admit that they're pretty friggin awesome. No regrets.

fullsizeoutput_13b7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_13b8.jpeg

Why do people care about the utility black? That same pattern was on the triple black pair that no one liked...

Why do people care about the utility black? That same pattern was on the triple black pair that no one liked...
Because people wanted an actual triple black shoe...not a black/silver/black.

Utility's do look decent but I'm passing unless I can find for 120

Back
Top Bottom