ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyine cop the PackerxSolebox from RSVP? Loks like they had the prices flipped flopped on the Ultra Boost and the Energy Boost. Gonna be interesting if they honored that price anf shipped.
only product images flipped.

All these black boost, white upper reminds me of my old 1.0s...they are trashed now

IMG_1951.jpg

Looks like you tried to touch up the black boost. Are those factory painted, ending up cracking too?

Curious to know how the factory painted boosts hold up.

Who here got the Jordan XI's today? :lol:

They just didn't do anything for me. I'd rather have the concords, and I already have the Georgetown XI lows for my navy fix. And the $220 is overpriced for a retro+

Same with the red things coming out.

Then again I think the Hu NMDs are garbage. >D

Looks like you tried to touch up the black boost. Are those factory painted, ending up cracking too?

Curious to know how the factory painted boosts hold up.
Those were ghetto painted by me with a fabric marker. They never cracked and not really faded in spots even when i put them in the wash.

They just didn't do anything for me. I'd rather have the concords, and I already have the Georgetown XI lows for my navy fix. And the $220 is overpriced for a retro+

Same with the red things coming out.

Then again I think the Hu NMDs are garbage. >D
I didn't get them because I slept. But from what I can tell they look great. The patent leather is cut right.

Did anyine cop the PackerxSolebox from RSVP? Loks like they had the prices flipped flopped on the Ultra Boost and the Energy Boost. Gonna be interesting if they honored that price anf shipped.

only product images flipped.

well that sucks! buyer thinks he got a steal of a price with the mids.. that explains why the actual mids are sitting and the energy boosts are sold out..

missed out on the SBPaks Snekerpolitics coupon.. any other below retail deals out there?

Release delayed in this side of the world ... Don't know if a good thing or a bad thing, it's on Thursday I guess less kids ?

U know school or anything won't stop them from any release.

Encountered a bunch of young hypebeasts yesterday showing off their in-store pickups of the Hu NMD trails and a pair of Off White presto in that crowd.

Was in my Packer x Solebox Mids and a couple stared; one said loudly enough, “They’re ugly.”

As I walked off, I fired back, “YOU are ugly.”

I do really like Packer x Solebox on feet.

You're in SG, right? Hate the hypebeasts here.

What else can they stunt?
Hypebeast they r for a reason. This culture depends on it. (Or part of it)

Can't deny it.

You're in SG, right? Hate the hypebeasts here.

Yea SG, this was my first unpleasant encounter. Pretty sure they are still spending their parents’ money from their youthful looks. Oh well...

What else can they stunt?
Hypebeast they r for a reason. This culture depends on it. (Or part of it) Can't deny it.

yup I guess you’re right, but they don’t have to put others down though.

Guys can i get a legit check on these?

The date of order checks out based on the release date last year afaik. Thanks in advance

2A83606C-1A08-4137-A86D-6F660F932988.jpeg
8A1D0B80-26EE-4F9B-91E6-F842B1757FCD.jpeg
F6D59BD3-0F27-4307-BFD7-45740E47558B.jpeg
050F8E72-E839-482C-8DB4-04C4A887C1FA.jpeg
C5A10E5F-8F88-4049-AE12-5185F2DC1713.jpeg
F07610AE-B084-4AA5-B0D6-9C517BB9DABB.jpeg
D26FD514-7CBF-44A8-A27E-A7B9C4498BAD.jpeg
12182012-438A-4D74-9AE1-A52762F87DD6.jpeg

Unpopular opinion, but the words on the HU NMD Trail seem kind of corny. Take the words off and all 4 of these pairs would be 100% more wearable.

It didn't bother me as much on the first release for some reason.

agreed, the words look terrible. add on the trail sole and its not a good look to me.

Back
Top Bottom